Recent content by Bradshaw96

  1. B

    What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

    How should i play Johan Elmander and Kevin Davies? :)
  2. B

    andrej kramaric

    I signed him in my FC København save for 1.1 mio. :) Should be a good buy :)
  3. B

    Toxicflame's 'Request a Sig' Thread

    Hello Mate :) Player: Andrej Kramaric - I will realy like it if you use this picture: http://www.jutarnji.hr/EPHResources/Images/2009/10/13/hrvatska_srbija19_w3.jpg Logo: FC København
  4. B

    Rabiu Ibrahim, New Find.

    Nice find. I will give him a try on my FC København save :)
  5. B

    Alen Stevanovic - Serbian AMC

    Good but not world class.
  6. B

    Marco verratti

    Frankie and Deano what is the name of your skin? :) But i will definatly recomend Verratti. He's a beast in my save.
  7. B

    Eden Hazard

    He always turn out realy good in my saves. I think you should keep him mate!
  8. B

    Birmingham City - One of the Big Boys

    Never mind, solve'd the problem :)
  9. B

    Birmingham City - One of the Big Boys

    Nice. Can someone pleas tell me how i get the full image so you don't have to click on the picture? thanks :)
  10. B

    Nathan, Jones and Harry's Signature Requests

    Template Team/Player - Birmingham - Neymar Text - One of the Big Boys Other - I like to have Birminghams Stadium (St. Andrew's Stadium) Size (470x130 Maximum) - Like them you have used in you examples :)
  11. B

    Birmingham City - One of the Big Boys

    Birmingham manager Alex McLeish is dead after his flight crashed down in Wales. 8 other people also died in the accident. Right now no one knows the exact reason why flight 703 crashed down. But some rumors is telling that there was something completely wrong with the flights engines. Now the...
  12. B

    Eds-99's Story Help

    Nice. I'm about to make a story. And you definatly gave me some ideas! Thanks! :)
Back
Top