who was my best signing in the pre season tansfer window?

• Mats Rits

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Daniel Aquino

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Hovart Nordtveit

• Neymar

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Andrea Consigli

• Dodo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bradshaw96

Reaction score
Birmingham-City-256x256.png

SKY-SPORTS-NEWS-cmyk.png

Birmingham manager Alex McLeish is dead after his flight crashed down in Wales. 8 other people also died in the accident. Right now no one knows the exact reason why flight 703 crashed down. But some rumors is telling that there was something completely wrong with the flights engines. Now the question is what Birmingham is going to do? How will the players react? Who is going be their new coach? All these questions are popping up in all the newspapers this morning around the world.

SKY-SPORTS-NEWS-cmyk.png

After the accident with Flight 703 where the former Birmingham manager Alex McLeish died, have Birmingham been searching for a new manager to the club. Well now it’s done searching! The new coach of Birmingham will be the former Leeds legend Bradshaw Jones! Jones is the former U21 coach for England, and last year he led them to a silver medal in the European U21 Championships. But now he’s the Birmingham manager, and I wonder what changes he will bring to the club.

BirminghamPressConferencecopy.png

Why do you want to manage Birmingham? (The Sun)
I see a lot of potential in the squad. I like the team, and i like the way they want to play. And Birmingham it’s not just an average club. I’m sure that in a few years we can be one of the big boys.

Why did you choose Birmingham? There are other clubs just like them around the world?(ESPCN soccernet)
I can’t see myself managing a team out of Premier League. This league is so special, and by far the best league in the world! Sure La liga has Ronaldo, Kaka and Messi. But they don't have the prestige, and history of Premier League!

What is your overall approach to the tactical side of the game? (The Birmingham Post)
I like to see attractive offensive football. But it’s important that we are strong in the defense!

What are your plans for this transfer window?
I already have some players on my watch. And i feel there are some positions on the field where we are a little bit weak. But don't worry. When the transfer window is closed, I'm sure whe have covered all of them.

Transferscopy.png

I'm verry happy with my transfer window. My transfer budget 40 mio. €, and my wage budget was 500k. I've choosen to focous on young players. So i can build the future of the club. I've also choosen to only wright articles abut my signs and not my sales.

MatsRitscopy.png

DanielAquinocopy.png

HovartNordveitcopy.png

Neymarcopy.png

AndreaConsiglicopy.png

dodocopy.png

QUESTION TO THE READER - Which signing was my best signing?

PRESEASONcopy.png

Dusseldorf1-5Birminghamcopy.png

A verry good debut as a manager. There where no time at all where the victory was in danger. I was realy glad to see that my new buy Nordtveit scored, and that Zigic where a double goalscorer.

StPauli1-2Birmingham.png

I got a little nervus when they scored that quickly. But the team showed good morale, and scored two times in the second half.

ArmeniaBielefeld2-3Birminghamcopy.png

I realy thought this was going to be a walk-over. We played realy good football in the first half, and Bielefeld had no chance against us. But in the second half the story was the exact oppesite. Thay played realy well, and we should thank Foster to that we got a victory.

Birmingham1-0ASNancycopy.png

Good game from the defense. They realy had it going out there. But i was disappointed with the way my attackers played. But when that is said its good that the attackers also score goals in matches where they can't find each other.

Southend0-4Birminghamcopy.png

Easy, easy, easy game! Southend didn't had a chance at all! Realy good game by the defence and the attackers. This was a walkover!

InvernessCT1-4Birminghamcopy.png

Also a walkover. They where lucky that they got a goal in the last minutes. Good game by the attackers, it's their second match in a row where they score 4 goals. Good to see.

Last edited:
well im liking the layout dont really mind the dead people... were there anymore important people we should know about that died on that plane?

Nice.

Can someone pleas tell me how i get the full image so you don't have to click on the picture? thanks :)

What media hosting site are you using?
Anyway I think Neymar is your best signing.
Good pre-season and nice lay-out.

not very nice saying he died

Ur always critical on everyones storys cant you be nice hes spent alot of time doing all this and you just critise all the time !!

But anyway im loving the layout m8 and the story is brilliant !!! i will follow :)

Very nice. Good luck and will follow since I'm doing a Birmingham save too :)