Recent content by Burnah

  1. B

    The Fiend v11 20.3.0 5/3/20

    Really enjoying this tactic, good job my friend! One thing I'd like to ask though. I got to the semi final of the champions league, won 2-0 against Real Madrid at home, then lost 5-0 away. After almost an entire season of a solid defence, what do you think happened in this match? Everything...
  2. B

    Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0 & FMTU

    Okay so I don't have the game on Steam, it's downloaded. How can I update my FM 19 game to the 19.3 version? Any help appreciated. p.s. My bro usually does this for me, hence why I am clueless.
  3. B

    Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0 & FMTU

    Ah, I was thinking it was something LIKE that, but I wasn't sure. I'll make sure I've updated the original game and try again. Thanks for swift reply!
  4. B

    Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0 & FMTU

    FMF file breaks the game (for me anyway) I got the FMF file from the repack on the website, but every time I place that FMF file in the editor data, it basically breaks the game. It always goes "not responding" on the very first loading screen of FM. I take it back out and the game works...
  5. B

    Regen Potential Ability Glitch or Not?

    That did cross my mind. It'd just be strange now of all times that it happens. I've always used the same way to download/play/generally use FM and the likes since about FM 12. Never had this happen before.
  6. B

    Regen Potential Ability Glitch or Not?

    Yeah sure, will sort out a print screen for you
  7. B

    Regen Potential Ability Glitch or Not?

    I've been playing FM a long time, this is the first time anything like this has happened before. I had a homegrown youth that had been at the club for about 4-5 years. A good striker, a nicely growing CA (current ability) with a max PA (potential ability) of 185. Really high, roughly...
  8. B

    Getting your own son

    Update on getting your own son: I FINALLY JUST GOT MY OWN SON Literally after trying for maybe a collective amount of 8-12 hours of reloading FM, I FINALLY GOT MY SON IN A YOUTH INTAKE. The relief... was immeasurable.... Profile - https://ibb.co/kXsXsp Info - https://ibb.co/gKsRJU
  9. B

    New group on Steam

    Hey guys. Me and some friends who have been playing FM for a long time and share tactics, tips, discuss things have made a group on Steam. I'll post a link and you can see if you wanna join or not! Just a friendly place like this here website, with like-minded folk who like to talk about things...
  10. B

    Getting your own son

    Brilliant thanks! Mass re-loading here I come ..
  11. B

    Getting your own son

    Sorry if this is posted elsewhere, I am not totally savvy around forums in general. A couple of things I wanted to ask you guys and hopefully you can clarify for me. I remember in former FMs you had to unlock the "son" generating in game and be playing classic. My questions: - In FM18 can you...
Back
Top