Recent content by Calientez

  1. C

    Pompey In Peril

    I've just started a save as Portsmouth and, oh my god, what have I gotten myself into? I've played as clubs in administration before, and had some success with the ill-fated Darlington on FM12, but I haven't a clue what to do with Pompey. Can anybody please give me an idea of where I should...
  2. C

    Fountain of Youth Discovered on Guernsey

    Spent my free time over the last couple of days reading this from start to finish. Kind of disappointed that I caught up because now I have to wait for updates :P. You've done fantastically well, and once I've cleared off my university essays I'll definitely be doing a level 9 youth save with a...
  3. C

    team starter

    What team should I be? Check this thread out mate, no doubt someone will have asked this question on there already.
  4. C

    The hardest FM has ever trolled you?

    I received a £32,500,000 offer from Barcelona for a 32 year old Patrice Evra where he'd have become their first choice LB due to Abidal's decline and Barca's general lack of depth in that position 3 years into the game. Naturally, I snatched their hand off...only for Evra to reject their...
  5. C

    PROBLEM!!! need assistant!!!

    For your strikers I'd suggest giving them the "places shots" PPM. As for your midfielders, try going into their "player instructions" on the tactics screen and reducing "creative freedom" and "long shots".
  6. C

    Darlington FC

    I've just started a season as Darlington and I'm in exactly the same position with the embargo being lifted and still not being able to sign anyone. My squad is really limited as I had to release quite a few players to reduce the wages. Does anyone have a clue as to why I still can't sign players?
  7. C

    A bit of charity...

    I'm playing as Man Utd and have just signed a 16 y/o regen from Ebbsfleet United for £130k. He has the potential to be a good premier league striker so I'll probably make a tidy profit. I slapped on a 25% of next sale clause too just to give the minnows a bit of extra cash in a few years time...
  8. C

    How to remove Basque-only rule at Athletic?

    How do you make teams have a cantera policy? I've been trying to find a thread on it but I think I've been looking in the wrong places.
  9. C

    Tutoring wrong player

    They're both set to "hot prospect". I just had a similar thought Liam...I'm confused as to why my coaches are suggesting tutoring as they're only 15 atm :s
  10. C

    Tutoring wrong player

    Hey guys, my coaches have suggested that I have Rio Ferdinand and Patrice Evra tutor two of my most promising regens but when I go into the private chat to ask them to do it I can't choose to give those players tutoring and it defaults to Fabio. Any ideas as to how I can sort this out so that I...
  11. C

    Vladmir Weiss

    Go onto the Reports section of his profile and it should tell you what your coaches think is the best position/role for him.
  12. C

    The Great San Marino Challenge

    Some stats for the San Marino squad on here... San Marino - San Marino Calcio - Results, fixtures, squad, statistics, photos, videos and news - Soccerway Gianluca Lapadula was their top scorer this season with 24 goals in 35 games! Top scorer in the league too!
  13. C

    Ramiro - is this kid a wonderkid or a regen?

    Seeing as his history only goes back to 2012-13 I'd say he was a regen. Looks like you've got a choice to make...sell him for a massive profit, or keep hold of him and use what looks like a fantastic young talent.
  14. C

    Can we win a Champions League? - BAP

    1.8 million? Sweet! :P Not bad seeing as I've only started one game all season :)
  15. C

    Can we win a Champions League? - BAP

    He's got exams at the moment. We should be starting by Sunday.
Back
Top