Biggest problem with my Fiorentina squad was that there was NO decent ball winning midfielder at the original squad. The only option was Jasmin Kurtic. Sometimes Badelj, or even David Pizzaro.
And Kranevitter just saved my *** - I got him in January window (I already signed 2 non EU players...
I also started for Fiorentina.
I wont ask where did you get 23 mil ;)
GK - khune itumeleng - 700k - realistic transfer
DM- CM (BWM) Kranevitter - he has Italy as second nationality and knows Italian (basic) - great player to develop
Hi.
I'm in Tottenham 2nd season.
Play 4-3-3 (2 APs and 1 BWM in midfield)
Using Eriksen and Pogba as APs at the moment.
Gundogan is on rotation. Originally wanted to go for Kovacic since I love Croatia and wanted to have a Modric's succesor. But decided that 42 mil for him is too much (Inter)...
Hi, mate
I also play with Tottenham (end of second season. Triumphant as it could be)
Here are my thoughts:
1) I use tactics 4-3-3 (JS tweek) it is very powerful and my FBacks got very high rating after each game. (Because of the corner tactic Walker has two times more key passes then...
Kane as the AF - scores plenty of goals and also creates.
But I use Lamela as the right DLF - becuase he has a move/tendency to run with the ball from flank to the center and shoot. Like Robben and Lamela is left footed.
Buy Depay if you can, he can play as DLF and AF as well. He creates SO MANY...
I wanna thank you for this powerful tactics, but also wanna say, that it ruined the game for me) too easy! :)
After loosing to Barca 0-3 at Nou Camp I was telling myself "ok, let's just win at home, even 2-1 would be a satistaction." I screamed like a little b**ch after every goal)
I enjoy...
Also you can try this tiny italian sensation:
Carpi - Serie B
In real life they promoted to Serie A for the next season, although in september the goal was Escape relegation.
They spent 100k on transfers pre season.
Their budget was cut off by 40% compared to 2013-2014 season
And this team is...
That's what I wanted to hear. Thanks!
Also, they have the same agent and he was "friendly" to me. After I rejected new contract proposal for Balanta and after that he became "neutral" to me.
Well, I signed them 1.5 year ago, they got 3.5 year left of the contract. I feel like I should offer...
ABOU - BAKAR - ABOU - BAKAR!
I signed Vincent Aboubakar on January 2015 transfer window with a loan out to FC Porto till the end of the season.
The rest of the season I was just waiting for it to end, so I can start next season with this guy in my squad.
His performance so far exceeded my...