TesleR

Reaction score
Need to bring in some more players as I'm lacking in a few areas.

My starting budget is £23 Million.

I need:

GK
AML Inside Forward
AMR Winger
MC/DM Deep Lying Playmaker/Anchor Man

GK-Mattia Perin
AML(IF)-Memphis Depay or Zakaria Bakkali
AMR(W)-Pione Sisto or Adama Traore
MC(DLP)-Lucas Romero or Albin Ekdal
DM(AM)-Lucas Romero,Matias Kranevitter or Ruben Neves(loan)

I also started for Fiorentina.
I wont ask where did you get 23 mil ;)

GK - khune itumeleng - 700k - realistic transfer
DM- CM (BWM) Kranevitter - he has Italy as second nationality and knows Italian (basic) - great player to develop

23 is the allocated budget ;)

Brought in Khune, Ayew, Gaston Gil, Vallejo and Bellerin on loan in the end.

GK- Declan Rudd,Mattia Perin, Sam Johnstone,Sergio Romero.

CM- Albin Ekdal, Y.Mulumbu, C.Yacob, N'Zonzi, Will Hughes,Sergi Roberto, Emre Can, Leroy Fer

AMR/AML- P.Sisto, Pablo Sarabia, Jack Grealish, Eran Zahavi, W.Zaha,Martin Harnik,Dimitri Payet.

GK-Mattia Perin
AML(IF)-Memphis Depay or Zakaria Bakkali
AMR(W)-Pione Sisto or Adama Traore
MC(DLP)-Lucas Romero or Albin Ekdal
DM(AM)-Lucas Romero,Matias Kranevitter or Ruben Neves(loan)

Not in a bad way but does anyone else every get bored of signing the same players? I always try and sign realistic players for the team I am at

Hirving Lozano
Simone Zaza
Andrea Bellotti
Nicola Leali

these are couple of italian boys and Lozano who is a beast

Not in a bad way but does anyone else every get bored of signing the same players? I always try and sign realistic players for the team I am at

Hirving Lozano
Simone Zaza
Andrea Bellotti
Nicola Leali

these are couple of italian boys and Lozano who is a beast

Ive never signed Balanata,Youri Tielemans,Lucas Romero or M.Depay, Ive signed Gaston Romero once and thats it.

Biggest problem with my Fiorentina squad was that there was NO decent ball winning midfielder at the original squad. The only option was Jasmin Kurtic. Sometimes Badelj, or even David Pizzaro.

And Kranevitter just saved my *** - I got him in January window (I already signed 2 non EU players, and he's got Italian passport). Also managed to buy Danny Ings from Burnley for 1.2 mln + 1 mln in 48 month. (the only other club who was bidding was Newcastle). (40k salary - but I terminated loans for Salah, Diamanti and sold Hoaquin, who, btw, playing brilliantly for LOSC)

I've just finished my 1st season.
Looking for big squad rebuilding. Any advice on WHOM not to sell / sell?
Gomes scored for me 44 goals in 36 games. But his contract ends in 2016 and I don't wanna pay anyone more than 100k a week. Probably right now is a best time to sell him (he is 29 yo, turns 30 in July)

Last edited:
Gomes didn't do a lot for me, Babacar and Matos smashed it.

Personally, I want to offload, Gomez, Rossi and any other players I haven't used such as fringe players not good enough.

Plenty of my loaned out players will then return, will get rid of most of those also.