Recent content by Chaingun Cassidy

  1. C

    Fiercest Duel in England

    Nottingham Forest Vs Derby County
  2. C

    Joseph Guardiola Barca Tactics.

    You can actually tell your players to cheat?
  3. C

    Ugly footballers

    Scott Chipperfield.
  4. C

    Man City...

    There you have it, the killer touch you want should come with tweaking your tactics, as far as what tactics to actually use I can't really say, you can download tactics with some very detailed instructions or simply view and copy other FM players instructions.
  5. C

    Man City...

    Tell us what is happening in matches and tell us what you'd like to happen in your matches. Maybe your tactics need a little tweaking.
  6. C

    Earlzi's Arsenal Story !

    I like the way you've told your FM story.
  7. C

    Man City...

    A better club? Lol just kidding! Take a look at your reserves and youth teams, use the 'compare with' feature to find out what players are similar to your current ones, they will be best suited to the tactics you have in place.
  8. C

    Dc And Frankie's Signatures

    Player - Johnny Warren Club - Socceroos Text -"I told you so" Green and Gold background, also try to get a picture of him as a player.
  9. C

    Update my shoddy Logo?

    I'm heading off to bed for now. But I have another logo should anyone want to improve it. It's inspired by the Nottingham Forest logo. I haven't actually created the team yet so most details about it are up in the air (Feel free to fill in some gaps by making up your own nickname etc.)
  10. C

    Update my shoddy Logo?

    Well that's fine, but it's a bit rude saying that.
  11. C

    Update my shoddy Logo?

    Ok, basically I want someone to take that logo as a guide and create a better looking one.
  12. C

    Update my shoddy Logo?

    Yes, because it was a duplicate.
  13. C

    Update my shoddy Logo?

    Hi, I've recently created a new Club to start off creating a custom league. After a good hour of toiling with paint, this is what I came up with. I do like what I've come up with but after a long time trying to make it look better I just couldn't seem to help its shoddy look can anyone help...
  14. C

    Update my shoddy Logo?

    Hi, I've recently created a new Club to start off creating a custom league. After a good hour of toiling with paint, this is what I came up with. I do like what I've come up with but after a long time trying to make it look better I just couldn't seem to help its shoddy look can anyone help...
  15. C

    Clough Tactics FORMATION MEGAPACK!

    Excellent! Should fit in well with my Nottingham Forest side.
Back
Top