Leon Goretzka
If you are playing as a German team and want to boost your youth, then i would highly recommend buying Leon Goretzka.
He, like Draxler, plays for FC Schalke and has a a lot of potential.
I would not say he is as good as Draxler, but he is not far from his standard.
It does not...
Anthony Martial
Ok when i first joined PSG as Manager i was low on money and so i couldn't buy the obvious choices.
But there was one guy i saw at AS Monaco FC.
This is on the handheld version!
He was young and so i was skeptical on whether to buy him or not.
This was him at age 17
This...
I have had a lot of good results with Paris Saint-Germain with the 4-2-2-2 Formation
4 Defenders
2 Center Midfielders
1 Left Attacking Mid
1 Right Attack Mid
2 Center Strikers
Team Mentality-Attacking
Passing style- Short
Tackling-Committed
Pressing and Counter Attack
I've played 365 games...