Recent content by chattymikey

  1. C

    Backroom Advice

    My other coach completely disagrees with all the advice as well.
  2. C

    Backroom Advice

    I guess a better question is: How do I implement the backroom advice? I click tactics and it brings me there. Do I need to make adjustments from there?
  3. C

    Backroom Advice

    I am wondering if anyone has an idea as to how to utilize the backroom advice? How do I make it happen?
  4. C

    Manager Photo disappeared

    Please help. My manger photo has disappeard from the game. I entered it at the very beginning....no its gone.
  5. C

    Newbie Question

    Then what is a D. Is one of them a nil-nil draw and the other a scoring draw? nevermind..thanks Gregor. I just re-read you reply. It was helpful.
  6. C

    Newbie Question

    I was looking at recent home and away forms. W and L are obviously wins and losses. I think D means draw. If that's the case, what does the X mean? Thanks, Mike
Back
Top