Recent content by Chazy_182

  1. C

    Transfer Fees ????

    Was This A Question, Or A Statement ?
  2. C

    Good young Keepers??

    Screw Signing A Keeper Get John Terry And Vidic At The Back ;), But Yeahh You Will Need A Keeper :) Try Getting Delac From Chelsea He'll Probably Join On Loan For A Bit If You Havent Got A High Reputation (Club Wise) And Your Reputation Will Increase The Next Year If Your Team Goes Up, Then...
  3. C

    Boca Juniors

    Here's A Question, What Game So Far Would You Say Is Better, River Or Boca, I Love This Story, Only Just Started Watching Argentine League, It's So Passionate And That Really Comes Across In This Story Well Done Mate Keep It Up
  4. C

    Chelsea - 2nd Season

    Kalou Is Quality Mate Dont Sell Him Just Use Him As Back-Up However If Your Watching Your Wage Bill Sell Him Replace Him With A Cheaper Option
  5. C

    Arsenal First Season

    Lucas Piazon, Santos, £250,000 I Think Lucas, Santos, £3.5 Million, Well Worth It Mexes Is A Great CB I Would Sign Him
  6. C

    Premiership XI vs La Liga XI

    Wow Some People Say Van Der Sar ?? Why ?? He's Old And Terrible, Reina, Ok Il Give You That He's Good, But When Your Looking For A World Class Keeper In The Premier League, Its Petr Cech !!
  7. C

    Aml - chelsea

    Have You Still Got Malouda And Zhirkov ?, They Are Amazing. Anyway As For CB How Bout Promoting Bruma Up To CB As He Is Very Capable Of Making Things Happen For You, However If You Feel The Need To Buy, Then Go For A Young CB With The Potential To Overtake John Terry Maybe Try Sakho, As For AML...
  8. C

    L'Alba di Paolo Maldini - A Toddzy Story

    Im So Hooked On This Story It's Amazing, Your A Skilled Writer Mate, And I Agree We Wan't More !! Lol, Valter Di Salvo Is Definatly A Great Coach And He's Italian, Im Looking Forward To 'The Neymar Chase', Keep It Up Dude :D
  9. C

    L'Alba di Paolo Maldini - A Toddzy Story

    Definatly One Of The Best Storie's On FM-Base Well Done Mate, The Layout Is So Easy To Read Aswell, Thanks For The Entertainment I Suppose :D
  10. C

    The new Don Revie? Leeds United from pain to pleasure

    I Love The Layout, I'll Definatly Be Following
  11. C

    Player Junkie

    That Is Alot Of Players Have You Got Another Keeper That Has The Potential To Do A Good Job, In My Opinion You Should Sell Enyeama Unless He's Your First Choice, Then You Have The Space To Include A Youngster/ Homegrown Player
  12. C

    Ruben De la Red

    It Depends Really Because You Still Have Alonso And Gago. Right ? And They Are Both Quality Defensive Mid's And De La Red's Stat's Are Not Bad At All So I Would Include Him And Play Him In The Match's That Ar'nt As Important So You Can Decide Who You Want As First Choice Because They Are All...
  13. C

    The Chelsea Challenge

    Gabby Agbonlahor Seem's A Great Signing For You, But How Do You Keep The Like's Of Sturridge,Di Santo, Drogba, Anelka All Happy? I Dont Think Neither Drogba Or Anelka Would Settle For A Place On The Bench For Long, Soon It May Affect Team Moral
  14. C

    Okkas Update

    Looks Good Mate, Im Downloading It Now
  15. C

    Wtf!! £500,000,000!!

    Loool, Liverpool £500 Million, Dont Be Silly Loool I Want This Now
Back
Top