Glocken73

Reaction score
In need of a good young keeper as my current GK is about 40 so need a replacement pretty soon. Can be any price and wage cuz i have almost an unlimited budget.

Any suggestions??

Cheers :)

if wages and money can be anything then just go for whoever is the best,
go to player search then search for goalkeepers under 25 and sign the best one

Zacharie Boucher, Ochoa, Ustari, De Gea, Asenjo, Diego Alves,

boucher, areola, jack butland, sergio asenjo, de gea, luis guilherme, asmir begovic, matej delac

Hugo Llores from Lyon, if money is no object

LOOK NO FURTHER than Alex Smithies, at Huddersfield Town and you can aquire for around 900k at start of the game. I bought him with Leeds after an offer came in i couldn't refuse for Kasper Schmeichel. Tried and Tested and future star in the game... Hope this helps :)

Get Areola for about 1-5 million and he turns out world class. Or if you have unlimited finances then go for Adler, or Casillas if you feel risky.

Nice one, great suggestions lads!!! Got a few scouts having a look at these guys now... not sure wether they'll all want to join me though

Nice one, great suggestions lads!!! Got a few scouts having a look at these guys now... not sure wether they'll all want to join me though

Ur welcome, trust me de gea is ur man, best keeper in the game

Screw Signing A Keeper Get John Terry And Vidic At The Back ;), But Yeahh You Will Need A Keeper :) Try Getting Delac From Chelsea He'll Probably Join On Loan For A Bit If You Havent Got A High Reputation (Club Wise) And Your Reputation Will Increase The Next Year If Your Team Goes Up, Then He'll Join :D

Rene Adler
Jack Butland
Manuel Neuer
Luis Guilherme
David De Gea
Sergio Asenjo