Recent content by chicubie23

  1. C

    Help with youth intake

    I should probably update everyone and say I had a club take over and he decided to upgrade my training facilities. I now have 'top training facilities' with a pretty good transfer budget of around 25 million (which I wont use...for now). A lot of the money came from the champions league. Somehow...
  2. C

    Help with youth intake

    I get what you're saying but I am not asking for wonderkids. I do not expect that for a long while. I just want someone to contribute. I have absolutely no depth and the midfield or forward positions. That will change because of champions league money but I would rather have people coming out of...
  3. C

    Help with youth intake

    I have a look, sign them unless they are 1/2 a star, then I wait a year or two to see how training progresses to renew or not
  4. C

    Help with youth intake

    any other input?
  5. C

    Help with youth intake

    And I have gone for that option...for now. Like I said, I signed some fantastic young players from South American countries and I have scouts worldwide searching for players.. But I have seen users on here build teams strictly from their own regens. That is my goal. Or, even ONE player per class...
  6. C

    Help with youth intake

    First, I would expect the first two seasons of regens to end up being rotation options at this point. That would be realistic. My team on paper isn't very good and some how we greatly overachieved in the previous season. However, I fully expected last years regens to start becoming better. There...
  7. C

    Help with youth intake

    Team: Almeria , Season 4, LIGA BBVA So my issue is that youth intake has gotten me absolutely nothing of quality. I have only gotten one player that is even being considered being a rotation option at this point. I invested a lot of money into scouting and I have gotten lucky on finding...
Back
Top