Im currently playing as Burnley in the 2012/2013 season. I would like to try and recreate what Dortmund have done in the long run, by signing good players cheap and turning them into world beaters! So im looking for some young players (preferably under 21) to sign on the cheap (e.g. less than...
I didnt use FMRTE, but i did use FM data editor. I clearly made a profit of over 1 billion and had no debts at the start of the season. So i can think of no reason why im now in 2 billion debt!
Im Arsenal finishing the season in 2012 and i finished the season with a transfer budget of around 77mil then i started the new season and the board gave me a transfer budget of 2.5 mil and reduced my wage budget from around 2 mil to 1.1 mil. Does anyone have any idea why??
I've got a B team with bunrley, and i don't see the benefit, as it opperates totally seperately to the rest of the team and they rarely play matches as there isn't a league for it
I'm Burnley and following a good season Pat Rice has retired as my assistant. I've appointment Bruno Demichelis as assistant but i'm not sure he's up to it. Anyone got any suggestions for a good assistant?
I used the data editor to create a save where arsenal have 500 mil in transfer budget. However when i created the save on fm, arsenal only had 150 mil. Does anyone know why it does this and how i can get the fm save to have the full amount i input on the editor?