chriseagles

Reaction score
Im Arsenal finishing the season in 2012 and i finished the season with a transfer budget of around 77mil then i started the new season and the board gave me a transfer budget of 2.5 mil and reduced my wage budget from around 2 mil to 1.1 mil. Does anyone have any idea why??

More info. How much you spent where you finished in comps etc.

i spent 300 million on transfers but the club supposedly has 2 billion, and i won the quadruple

How much of that 300 million was over Monthly Installments?
As if you have most of a transfer over Monthly Installments then the club has to pay that fee for the duration of the deal so take it from the transfer budget next season.

none of it was monthly installments, i can find no reason why they withdrew all my money

No idea then only other thing I can think of is that the club Balance is very low and its the club avoiding going into debt.

well weve made profit of over 1 billion but the overall balance is red, so i dont understand why

Well finance issue. Just confirm did you sign players that came in at the end of the season. For example pre signed in spring and come to you in summer.

Because if you do it comes out of that years budget and would plummet the available cash. Therefore your next budget will be lower as that money has just been spent before the new season.

You say you have 2 billion? Is that est value or bank balance?? Two dif things.

There must be a reason. Post some SS of your finances page

Well of course they didn't give you any money to work with. You are 2 billion in debt. There is literally no money for them to give you. How did it get that bad?

Jesus C-c-c-chirst! How on earth you did that, I know...But spending on 300 million on players?!?!

I think I know.
Spent the transfer budget and adjusted the wage budget also to get more money. So as the first season ends more transfers have gone through and plunged him into debt. No doubt after spending loads of dough at the start of the season.

The only thing is how it's 2bn!!!!!!!

Since he's done that for the extra dough, he probably made the Emirates hold 200,000 people as well.

I don't quite get it. From the profit/loss page, he clearly made a profit of 1 billion plus each season. So how did that translate to a 2 billion debt for the new season? Just curious...unless he started off with 4 billion debt? lol..can't be right?

If you used FMRTE to up your finances that could be the problem. FMRTE causes all sorts of problems with games and this just might be one of them

You probably increased the transfer budget on FMRTE, not the club balance. So you could well put the transfer budget up to 3bn but the club might only have 1bn for example thus bringing on the red. Need to increase both if you're going to continue cheating in this way :S

I didnt use FMRTE, but i did use FM data editor. I clearly made a profit of over 1 billion and had no debts at the start of the season. So i can think of no reason why im now in 2 billion debt!

In earlier editors, when you use huge amounts, the game will cap and start from the negative side.

For example, if the cap is 1b and you have putted 2b, the gamer will turn into -1b.

Dunno if this happens in this editor, since i just use FMRTE :p