" - Reduced some over ambitious dribble attempts"
" - Reduced illogical running with ball in advanced wide areas"
Those are the exact and only good traits of Jonas. Without these he is basically hair with a mask.
I get sacked quite regularly tbh, i mean more often than not im under pressure. I think it may have something to do with the fact whenever i manage in the prem i seem to get relegated with that team. I don't know why, maybe its my tactics, the way i handle players or because im fairly...
I have yeah mate, i transferred all my graphics from FM10 like the logos and facepacks and they have all worked except the numbers. I'm sure there will be a version for FM11 soon enough though
On fm 10 there was a download in the 'misc addon' section of downloads that changed the number style on the back of the shirts to either premier league or championship style numbering on the tactics screen, not sure who posted it but if there is a chance anyone could make the download available...
I tried what you suggested from the program files, same paper with link thing came up again, took it a step further and created a shortcut from steams library where it has the actual logo working but still hasn't worked. Any other suggestions mate?
I've just gotten my FM today, everything is working alright technical wise but on the desktop where the logo should be there is just a piece of paper with the link to start the game. It's not really a pressing issue but any help or advice as to what to do would be appreciated as it is just...
I've read through numerous posts and threads about the editor and can't find anyone who has had a problem like mine.
The editor itself works fine, it's just that it's hard to see it because it uses light colours. I'm not sure if anyone has found this with theirs and changed the colours around...