Changing the colour of the editor ?

chrisss

Reaction score
I've read through numerous posts and threads about the editor and can't find anyone who has had a problem like mine.
The editor itself works fine, it's just that it's hard to see it because it uses light colours. I'm not sure if anyone has found this with theirs and changed the colours around. I used Steam to install FM10, not sure if that has anything to do with it, i have also tried changing the skins of the actual game but hasnt worked either.
Any help would be appreciated, Thanks :D

P.S. I don't know how to put screenshots on here, but if it's needed then if someone could tell me how to i will gladly put some on to show what i mean by 'light colours'.

1.Delete the sports interactive folder inside the roaming folder(you have to know how to enable viewing of hidden files/folders)
2.Uninstall the game(I usually use revo uninstaller which can delete registry and leftovers if thats the problem)
3.Reinstall fm 2010

can someone tell me wheres the roaming folder is cause i changed it to show all hidden files but still dont have a clue were that folder is thanks

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:01 AM ----------

anyone help

stuart the roaming folder is normally in username\appdata\roaming

Sometimes I face this problem too......Anybody got a solution