Recent content by Chriswin4

  1. C

    4-2-3-1 PAV GENGENPRESS (Championship and EFL Cup Double with Record points)

    This tactic was phenomenal in the beta and still is to be fair, I just wondered if there is a way around the defensive issues now there has been several updates, also the fact my advanced forward now doesn't score too often, before the full release I had Timo Werner net 37 and then 38 Bundesliga...
  2. C

    New epl network game!!!!

    Hey Man can i join :)
  3. C

    new net game epl only

    We have agot a decent group of players so hopefully well get a few sseasons done
  4. C

    Tito takes over Los Blanquillos...

    good start so far man, i like the way youre writing it KUTGW
  5. C

    Actually starting a game . EPL

    Hallo Mate ill take the mighty toffees if you dont mind, Everton FC ftw xD
  6. C

    Regaining My Reputation A Fiorentina Story

    it can also mean Boss. Thats what its meant to say, I know, i wont boss
  7. C

    Regaining My Reputation A Fiorentina Story

    Adrian Mutu was sitting slouched up against the bench, crying. He was screaming something in Romanian. I was initially confused, he had recently been injured and hadn’t yet been able to play this season, but it was at this point I realised what had happened. I saw an empty pill bottle overturned...
  8. C

    Global Domination - an Intercontinental adventure

    Follow this mate, great start, shame about those injuries though, i feel you may have won the lerague withouth those. ;)
  9. C

    Regaining My Reputation A Fiorentina Story

    My Champions league group, the group of Death Fiorentina are drawn with holders FC Barcelona, being a United supporter a personal score to settle for me there, AZ Alkmaar and Copenhagen August and September Home to Lyon 2-0 Winners Home to Inter 3-1 Losers Away To Lyon 1-1 Draw Away at...
  10. C

    Regaining My Reputation A Fiorentina Story

    *DZEKO REJECTS FIORENTINA* Winterburn’s summer signing plans are in ruins as main deal Dzeko turns down the chance to join Fiorentina saying he wants to stay at Wolfsburg until a really big club such as Manchester United comes along. He thanks Winterburn for his interest but was never going to...
  11. C

    Regaining My Reputation A Fiorentina Story

    Thanks man, theyll be an update soon with all the pre season transfers reviewed. ---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ---------- I knew straight away who my first signing would be, he had been a close friend for years and even worked with me when I coach...
  12. C

    Regaining My Reputation A Fiorentina Story

    Hey guys this is my first FM story so please be kind, and also im sorry if anybody else has a fiorentina story going on in these forums but i hope ours will be dissimilar. Here goes. 7th July 2009 I awoke again in a puddle of alcohol stained vomit, to the sound of the television blaring and...
  13. C

    The Life and career of a Football manager

    What a brilliant story mate but please dont win the league with the scousers lol. Im a Man United fan by the way xD. I think u should have stayed with Roma
  14. C

    Network Game EPL

    Hey mate, ill have fulham, whats the details on hamachi
  15. C

    USSR League Net Game

    ill take lokomotiv moscow bruv, whats the ip man :)
Back
Top