Recent content by Codswede

  1. C

    Surviving when massively overachieving

    Is there a way to make your better players more influential in games? Mine are are a box-to-box CM and two wide attacking midfielders, but I don't seem to be getting much out of the two AMs... My strikers can finish and don't pass up many chances, but since starting the championship I'm...
  2. C

    FM - The Documentary

    Got my tickets for Hull... Excited!!!
  3. C

    Surviving when massively overachieving

    Thanks for your advice, I still have quite a fair amount of my wage budget left despite having quite a large squad, maybe for 3/4 more players but still a maximum wage of £4500. Will try and find some experienced foreign players I think, and almost definitely go for long ball this season in the...
  4. C

    Surviving when massively overachieving

    I'm currently in a save with Grimsby, I've just managed three consecutive promotions and despite being tipped to finish 23rd in League 1 last season we came second! I've been playing with two tactics, a 4-2-3-1 for away games and 4-4-2 with AMR/AML at home, using a Target man. My tackling...
Back
Top