Recent content by ContinentalReputation

  1. C

    Pass The Parcel - Arsenal

    Not enough interest is the main reason, plus for me it had a great run.
  2. C

    Pass The Parcel - Arsenal

    Thank You! With this save set to come to and end, I'd like to thank everyone who participated in this Pass the Parcel. For me to take credit would be unfair, wr1097 took over from me as the man in charge of the save and he did great job as well as in the game. Thanks to andrewpage14 for joining...
  3. C

    Pass The Parcel - Arsenal

    Personally, I think the Pass the Parcel should come to and end soon. It's had a great run. I only did six months and I regret not continuing but perhaps ending this season on a high might be a fitting tribute, but I'm not in charge anymore so it's entirely up to wr1097.
  4. C

    Be a Manger - The Special One

    Name: Stephen Gibbs Date of Birth (day/month): 24 09 1980 City of Birth: London Nationality: English Languages (max.3): English and French Best non tactical attributes (3): Motivating, Tactical Knowledge, Judging Player Ability Best tactical attributes (3): Defending, Tactical, Working With...
  5. C

    Southampton - Breeding Winners

    Season 2013-14 TRANSFERS - Loaned him in as a backup winger - Loaned him in as a backup winger - Ings is young and likely to replace Rickie Lambert - Brought in as competition for Artur Boruc - Young English defender, Premier League quality - Brought in with Bennett to replace Yoshida...
  6. C

    Southampton - Breeding Winners

    Mauricio Pochettino resigns as Southampton manager Argentinian leaves Saints after Nicola Cortese departure, club appoint Stephen Gibbs Mauricio Pochettino has left Southampton after the departure of chairman Nicola Cortese. Pochettino previously stated he'd resign if Cortese left and he has...
  7. C

    Southampton - Breeding Winners

    Southampton have confirmed that Nicola Cortese has resigned as executive chairman, casting the future of manager Mauricio Pochettino into serious doubt. The Argentinian, who previously had said he would quit the club if Cortese departed, left St Mary's without commenting on his own future...
  8. C

    Southampton - Breeding Winners

    Southampton Football Club Why Southampton? Southampton are a club I admire for it's production of some of Britain's best players. Alan Shearer, Matt Le Tissier, Theo Walcott, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Gareth Bale, Wayne Bridge, Adam Lallana, Luke Shaw, James Ward-Prowse are all notable past and...
  9. C

    Pass The Parcel - Arsenal

    Really, you should of sent him the save on the 9th of June because that's when the transfer window opens. Potential signings could have been bought by other teams. Congratulations on the UEFA Champions League - but 14 points behind the old Enemy..
  10. C

    Pass The Parcel - Arsenal

    Shocked to see Spurs in second.
  11. C

    Pass The Parcel - Arsenal

    wr1097 is in charge. b35k1, poor management in losing Werner. Best of luck with everything else
  12. C

    Paint the town Red, Paint the town Blue - The Manchester battle!

    I think the Etihad Stadium you've got on the story is the one in Australia
  13. C

    Pass The Parcel - Arsenal

    I've decided that I will not be playing a further six months. My place is free. I enjoyed my six months but I don't feel I can do another.
Back
Top