Recent content by CoyiCal

  1. C

    Scottish Premiership Season 2

    Just been promoted with Ross County, not got much in the way of a transfer budget, but a fairly big wage budget (trying not to spend over 1.5k a week on players however). Looking for the following: Target Man or Poacher Right Midfield Centre Back Just missed out on Shankland from Ayr...
  2. C

    League 2 Second Season

    Started out with Torquay and was promoted via the play offs in my first season (Story to come), have now found myself in League 2 with next to sod all money, and needing to bulk the squad up. Ideally looking for defenders, a new right back and a couple of centre halves are a must. Also a...
  3. C

    Laptop Query

    Thanks for the advice, had seen this and was tempted. Looks like it would meet the system requirements? Buy Acer Aspire ES1-533 15.6 Inch Celeron 8GB 1TB Laptop - White at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Laptops and netbooks, Laptops and PCs, Technology.
  4. C

    Laptop Query

    Good Morning, My laptop has gone caput this morning whilst playing FM15, so decided I need to go to 17 with a new Laptop. Don't have massive budget for one, probably around £250. What would people suggest? Would want to play with a few leagues on at decent speed. Cheers
  5. C

    West Ham Season One - Bargain Hunting

    Cheers for the quick reply mate, Denis Stracqualrsi is he available on a medium database?
  6. C

    West Ham Season One - Bargain Hunting

    Morning all, Have just got the game and started a game with West Ham (obviously). A smallish budget of £3million to try and take a few new faces in. Primarily looking for: Left back cover - wouldn't mind someone a bit older and more experienced to fill in with the up and coming Cresswell)...
  7. C

    West Ham Season Three January Transfer Window. Goalscorer Needed.

    Well I will be moving to the Olympic Stadium at the end of this season, so my income should significantly improve. Have looked at the loan market, and no one of any real quality there unfortunately. I said to the board I would look to avoid relegation which I am on course to do at the moment (24...
  8. C

    West Ham Season Three January Transfer Window. Goalscorer Needed.

    Find myself in desperate need of a goalscorer in January with West Ham three seasons in. Club is currently running at a loss, and I get monthly notices of the club being close to administration. So I have a budget of around ?250,000 and around ?30,000 a week for wages. I play with two up top...
  9. C

    League 2

    I managed to pick up Keating's for Mansfield, scored 21 in 24 so far. West Ham currently interested. Just need a strike partner for him now!
Back
Top