West Ham Season Three January Transfer Window. Goalscorer Needed.

CoyiCal

Reaction score
Find myself in desperate need of a goalscorer in January with West Ham three seasons in.
Club is currently running at a loss, and I get monthly notices of the club being close to administration. So I have a budget of around ?250,000 and around ?30,000 a week for wages.
I play with two up top, Benteke as a target man and Behranio as a deep lying forward beside him. Neither are scoring a great amount, Benteke has 7 for the season, whilst Behranio has 6. Behranio is now out injured for the rest of the season, possibly longer so looking for someone to come in and fill his role.
Anyone with any ideas as who to look at?

Find myself in desperate need of a goalscorer in January with West Ham three seasons in.
Club is currently running at a loss, and I get monthly notices of the club being close to administration. So I have a budget of around ?250,000 and around ?30,000 a week for wages.
I play with two up top, Benteke as a target man and Behranio as a deep lying forward beside him. Neither are scoring a great amount, Benteke has 7 for the season, whilst Behranio has 6. Behranio is now out injured for the rest of the season, possibly longer so looking for someone to come in and fill his role.

If your running at a loss like that I wouldn't buy anyone I would look at the loan market

Well I will be moving to the Olympic Stadium at the end of this season, so my income should significantly improve. Have looked at the loan market, and no one of any real quality there unfortunately. I said to the board I would look to avoid relegation which I am on course to do at the moment (24 points, 23 games left to play).

I wouldn't of played berahino as a deep lying forward, he needs to be either a poacher or advanced forward

1. Dont buy anyone.
2. Put any money you have on wages as it seems to benefit finances.
3. Fix your tactics: Target man doesnt go with dlf and Berahino is not a dlf.
4. If you still want to buy then ESMAEL GONCALVES may be available (i usually buy him second season for 500k).

Look for a young cheap eastern european regen, Fix your tactics, Sell some players to generate ???, 3rd season and your still trying to avoid relegation WTF

I'm a big West Ham fan, do you mind sharing the save, i'd like to have a crack at it, sounds like a good challenge, and ill share with you what i did in the situation.

Last edited: