Recent content by CraigyR10

  1. C

    Long serving players

    Hi, I have been managing Swindon Town and have got them promoted to the premiership. I'm now into my 3rd season in the prem and Matt Ritchie is still doing the business, even if it's just as an impact sub now. Who has been a loyal club servant in your games? Craigy
  2. C

    Bromley? Never Heard of them.

    Hey, Loving this story mate. I'm managing the mighty Bromley at the moment too.... Im in 2026 in the premiership fighting for a champions league place! Managed to get affiliated with Arsenal to help me get some nice loan deals in the early years. Have a new stadium which keeps getting expanded...
  3. C

    Braintree new stadium

    Thats funny :) How big a stadium was it? Im just trying to get Bromley to the prem and want a new stadium!
Back
Top