CraigyR10

Reaction score
Hi,

I have been managing Swindon Town and have got them promoted to the premiership. I'm now into my 3rd season in the prem and Matt Ritchie is still doing the business, even if it's just as an impact sub now.

Who has been a loyal club servant in your games?

Craigy

18 seasons

hi

im managing at inter on handheld, currently in my 19th season, the longest serving player ive ever had is Sime Vrsaliko (unsure of spelling) bought him in my first season for under 6mil played most games every season for about 15 seasons til i bought a younger replAcement, then he played a bit part for the remainder of his career, 3seasons later, cheap wages, consistent player. easy to buy!! didnt think he would last as long as he did especialy not at inter!

chris

on a prev southampton save on fm11 i had two players who nearly had 20 years at the club. Even when there stats declined to virtually nothing i kept them for sentimental reasons. Despite both of them being 36 years old and still on around £100k p/w.

Jamil Adam for Wrexham, signed him on a free in the first season in BSP, 14 years later he's still going in the Premiership for me! Only used as back up but I always get him a goal every season so watch out for future pub quiz's questions! Ha.

so watch out for future pub quiz's questions! Ha.

one of the best pub questions has to be name a player who has scored a hat trick in every league in england and also international level.?. On topic though i do find it hard to get rid of players who have been at my club for years but sometimes you just have to.

one of the best pub questions has to be name a player who has scored a hat trick in every league in england and also international level.?. On topic though i do find it hard to get rid of players who have been at my club for years but sometimes you just have to.

robert earnshaw? ha

no room for sentiment on fm im affriad! have to be ruthless to rise up the leagues!

I agree with stewafc, got to be ruthless in this game! Mind you, I do check back on them to see how their coaching etc roles are coming along. My backroom staff are made up of mainly retired players from the club, if their coaching stats are any good of course.