Recent content by Cyaneyed

  1. C

    Put Yourself in FM16

    First Name: Ben Last Name: Salmon Full Name: Ben Salmon D.O.B: 01/01/1999 Nationality: English Place of Birth: Barnstaple Club: Marseille Position(s): WBR CA: 120 PA: 173 PPMs: Runs with ball often, Hugs line, Plays one-twos Best 5 attributes: Composure, Crossing, Dribbling, Vision, Consistency...
  2. C

    Become a Legend 3: Write The Future

    If you are accepting anyone new for Season 3... Name: Ben Salmon Date of Birth(day/month): 01/01 City of Birth: Exeter Nation(EU only): England Languages(max.3): English, Spanish, German Height(centimetres): 187 Weight(kilograms): 70 Best mental attributes(2)(no determination): Composure...
  3. C

    New Be A Player

    If you're still adding people... Name: Ben Salmon Date of Birth: 01/01 Club to begin career: Monaco Nationality: South Korean, English Natural Position: AMR Accomplished Position: WBR Foot: Right 2 Preferred Moves: Cuts inside, Knocks Ball Past Opponent
  4. C

    Cyaneyed Octagon

    Thanks Vitor! Glad to see people getting good results with this.
  5. C

    Cyaneyed Octagon

    Thanks man. That was a really good review, gave me lots of ideas for tweaking it. I'm glad you agreed it fit the purpose I made it. It fits a team like Tottenham perfectly and is definitely built on the strength of the flanks. I will take what you said about DMCL/CMR or vice versa into...
  6. C

    Looking for tactics to test & write reviews on.

    Feel free to Check mine out. Nice unusual one too start with!
  7. C

    Cyaneyed Octagon

    I'm a fan of unusual formations, and always try to find one that works. This particluar beaut has worked a charm for me. After having joy testing this tactic with a couple of club teams, I decided to try and do the impossible, win the World Cup with England. As you can see I didn't have *the*...
  8. C

    The " I have a small question" thread FM13

    I get you, thanks! Hmm, this creates some possibilities!
  9. C

    The " I have a small question" thread FM13

    I've noticed a few tactics using more than one playmaker. I've always had the philosophy that the playmaker is the best 'out' for a player and will dictate the play. I imagine having two playmakers could cause indecision especially if they are in close proximity. Can anyone who uses two...
  10. C

    What is your Steam username?

    Cyaneyed, feel free to add me
  11. C

    TEAM THREAD - MAN UNITED -TACTIC DISCUSSION

    This year I have been trying to recreate the typical United team formation we see this season. It's pretty hard to get it right. On paper you could describe it as 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 because you get players like Welbeck and Rooney switching wide whilst simultaneously having pure wingers like Valencia...
  12. C

    LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

    In editor it said something like he's 168 now but potential 180 (might not be remembering exactly)?
  13. C

    LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

    Aye thought so, just a little thing but easily slips through the cracks, I only noticed it when I was looking at him in editor. Another one I wondered about is Rio Ferdinand, I would say he's at his peak, unless the potential quality difference is down to the time he spent injured?
  14. C

    LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

    Just a small one, but you have Alex Ferguson as disliked for David Beckham. That hatchet is long since buried and I would put him solidly in the liked people category.
  15. C

    The Steam Help Thread

    I had the same problem here, and just spent the whole afternoon trying to work out why my game wouldn't reinstall (I had foolishly uninstalled it thinking that a disc installation would be possible without steam until activation code, which obviously makes no sense when the game is already...
Back
Top