Recent content by cymarel

  1. C

    my custom team colours and logo

    I have the same problem. I think the only way is to edit the saved game. Is there a way to do it withouth FMRTE? I have a Mac.
  2. C

    Changing title bar colour

    In case you can't access the page How to Recolour the Footer in Football Manager 2011 This is a simple guide that will tell you how to recolour the footer so it changes colours like the titlebar does. Note that this guide will work for both FM2010 and FM2011. (If you are using FM2010 change...
  3. C

    Changing title bar colour

    Here is the awnser: https://sites.google.com/site/michaeltmurrayuk/index-guides/editingthefooter It works for the header and footer.
  4. C

    Football Manager 2012 New Features You Would Like to See

    That would be good, specialy if you don't have the time to play lots of seasons! ---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ---------- There's a bug they have to fix when you tutor a player and he comes out not learining anything but thats the only way he learns...
  5. C

    Football Manager 2012 New Features You Would Like to See

    @font-face { font-family: "MS 明朝"; }@font-face { font-family: "MS 明朝"; }@font-face { font-family: "Cambria"; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: Cambria; }p.MsoListParagraph, li.MsoListParagraph, div.MsoListParagraph { margin...
  6. C

    Improving football manager. Suggestions.

    @font-face { font-family: "MS 明朝"; }@font-face { font-family: "MS 明朝"; }@font-face { font-family: "Cambria"; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: Cambria; }p.MsoListParagraph, li.MsoListParagraph, div.MsoListParagraph { margin...
  7. C

    B teams

    B Teams are a big problem in FM2011, because the game makes the almost independent from there Parent team, and is not like that in reality. Anyways I found ways of getting around it! I used to get my good youngsters to Real Madrid Castilla but if they have high salaries (and often they do if...
  8. C

    Reserve Team In League

    B Teams are a big problem in FM2011, because the game makes the almost independent from there Parent team, and is not like that in reality. Anyways I found ways of getting around it! I used to get my good youngsters to Real Madrid Castilla but if they have high salaries (and often they do if...
  9. C

    9.3.0 7 Star Coach Stats

    Excel table to calculate 7star Trainers Here is a Table I made from some information found here.
Back
Top