Recent content by Dabbifeidi

  1. D

    Reading or Wigan?

    Would you say they are harder or easier than Reading?
  2. D

    Reading or Wigan?

    I want to manage a team with a good chance of getting promoted 1st season. I don't want to make it too easy and it must be some challenge but not like Charlton, Bournemouth etc. Should I choose Wigan, Reading or some other side? I prefer those two though. Thanks in advance :)
  3. D

    Lost my save

    **** :(
  4. D

    Lost my save

    Hey guys, I had a great save with Cardiff going on in my old computer but then it collapsed and I wasn't able to save anything from it. Now I have a new computer, is there any way to recover the save through Steam or something? Cheers in advance, Dabbifeidi
  5. D

    Old save

    Hey guys, I had a great save going on in my old computer but then it collapsed and I wasn't able to save anything from it. Now I have a new computer, is there any way to recover the save through Steam or something? Dabbifeidi :)
  6. D

    Brighton

    I'm going to start a new save with Brighton (january transfers included ofc). Is it easy? I don't like easy saves, I prefer to play a challenge and work hard for being promoted to BPL. Thanks in advance, Dabbifeidi :)
  7. D

    January patch

    When will the january transfer patch be released? Or has it already lol? Dabbifeidi
  8. D

    Peterborough

    I just started a save with Peterborough and I was wondering, is it challenging? I like a little bit of a challenge in my saves and I certainly don't like "easy" saves. I realise that the first season might be easy for P'boro but what about the rest? :) Dabbifeidi.
  9. D

    Applying for a job

    I've applied for a job at Stevenage and they offered me a meeting, after the meating they said: Flattered by my attention. Now it's a month later and they haven't got a manager, why won't they hire me?
  10. D

    Save game could not be loaded

    I know this has been posted in here before, but I have Windows Vista and the solution has only been given for Windows 7, does anybody have a solution for this? I have another windows 7 comp but this save isn't in that one, can I move the safe over and use the Windows 7 solution there? Cheers
  11. D

    Patch 12.1.1 down to patch 12.0.4?

    Is is possible to change from Patch 12.1.1 down to patch 12.0.4?
  12. D

    Squad registration

    Hi there I got a player on loan in October and I can't register him, do I have to wait until January to register him? I only got him for 3 months on loan and if he won't play he won't be interested in joining me again so please help? :) Cheers
  13. D

    which lower league team could i be in the english league?

    Charlton aint got no money, they go minus 3 or 4 millions after first season
  14. D

    2 teams

    Swansea and Norwich
Back
Top