Has anyone continued their demo save into full game?

Dabbifeidi

Reaction score
Has anyone continued their demo save into the full game? Does it work and do you recommend it? Does it change anything?

I did and its completely the same; I carried on with Man United and it just seems like its the demo, but forever :D

I've carried mine on as I was doing so well. I just added about eight extra leagues and all's fine and dandy. Top stuff.

I carried mine on with Wigan.. Won the FA Cup, finished 11th in the League. In to second season now, top of my Europa League Group with 4 games played, in to the 1/4's of the league cup and currently on course to get to the january transfer window in the top half.

I did, just added a few extra leagues. Now into S2 with Southampton and absolutely loving it.

Can you increase the database size though? I need a larger pool of players

Yea I continued my Rosenborg demo and its awesome, got the 20 match winning streak achievement within about 5 games lol

You have to start a new game to change the size of the database.

Which is why I'm thinking of starting again. The database is decent from the demo save but there are certain players I've looked for that aren't on there.

Which is why I'm thinking of starting again. The database is decent from the demo save but there are certain players I've looked for that aren't on there.

Still good feature though, because i would be annoyed if the demo saves were not compatible with the actual game.

Still good feature though, because i would be annoyed if the demo saves were not compatible with the actual game.

It is a good feature, and I'm glad I could carry my save game over as I'm exceeding my own expectations. I'm in two minds whether to start again though as there are a fair amount of players in the demo and it doesn't seem to be detracting from the game any at the moment, and I don't know if I can be arsed going through all of the start of the season again, rebuilding backroom staff, buying the same players etc.