Recent content by Dan McConnell

  1. D

    Back to Basics - Birmingham City Story

    Unlucky in the lottery that is the play off final mate. Some really good additions there though so no doubt you'll be near the top again this time around :)
  2. D

    Back to Basics - Birmingham City Story

    Another fellow Bluenose here, great start to the season. Interested to see how Juke and Hogan link up in game as they seem to have hit it off IRL too! Best of luck :)
  3. D

    Mourinho's Revenge - Getting Manchester United To Be Champions

    As if this is still going haha! This United side are unstoppable ;) XD
  4. D

    Mourinho's Revenge - Getting Manchester United To Be Champions

    This is deffo getting my vote when it comes to awards time
  5. D

    The Saviour - Kick starting a Career?

    Such a shame about the corruption as you've done fantastic work so far. I think a sleeping giant save would be good, someone Inter or AC as markkkkk mentions before me, take one of them to the top of European football and sustain it. Best of luck!
  6. D

    The Renaissance of Bayer Leverkusen

    Incredible price for De Bruyne, no matter how many AMC's you have, you can't pass up on that price Two fantastic seasons as well, best of luck in the final against BVB
  7. D

    FM17 manager story vote!

    Definitely Parma, gonna be such a challenge to get a team like that back to where they once were, you could become a Legend in Parma that way!
  8. D

    FM Saddler's Managerial Journey

    Persevere FMSaddler96, I'm keenly following and will be as I'm considering a save with Walsall myself, it looks like a fun one!
  9. D

    The Rise of Wales - Carmarthen Town

    I've never seen anybody try a save with Birmingham on here, finances are poor I know being a Bluenose, but I'm sure with your incredible talent for FM you'd be able to turn the Blues into a powerhouse! :)
  10. D

    A Journeyman's Journey

    August 2016 The league campaign was quickly upon us so let's have a quick look at the Scottish League 2 Preview. I knew full well when I took on the Brora job that we would be written off from the word go, but after 2 relatively encouraging performances against sides in higher divisions...
  11. D

    A Journeyman's Journey

    We only played one more game in July, this time in the Scottish League Cup, but my, what a big game it was. We had been drawn away against the mighty Rangers. A fallen giant in the very recent past, they have dominated the lower leagues over the past 3 years and got themselves back into the...
  12. D

    A Journeyman's Journey

    Before my first competitive match in charge of Brora, we had another piece of welcome news. Liam McJannet had agreed to join the club as the new chief scout and would provide me with monthly reports on the best talent suited to our level of football. Next though was the moment I'd been...
  13. D

    A Journeyman's Journey

    Thanks a lot mate, I was hoping for something a little better too but why not 'Start from the bottom' as my favourite music artist Drake says :D
  14. D

    A Journeyman's Journey

    So, as promised, here is an overview of the squad when I took over. There are of course a few players greyed out, but hopefully once I get a backroom team in which will consist of (hopefully) an assistant manager, a coach, a physio and 2 scouts, we'll be able to assess in a bit more detail...
Back
Top