Recent content by Daniel Agger

  1. D

    NEW NEWTWORK GAME

    I will join if there is any available spaces!
  2. D

    network game premier leage

    I will try to join also!!
  3. D

    Network game (The other threads seem dead)

    I have tried adding you and I cant on msn. I dont think I will be able to join a game until later tonight, maybe around 9:30. :@
  4. D

    Network game (The other threads seem dead)

    Is it going to be just us two as I would prefer to do it with about 5 people maybe 4 or 3? I tried emailing you but it didn't work :)
  5. D

    Network game (The other threads seem dead)

    I dont particularly want to make a network game because there would be too much responsibility on my part; rather just join one to be honest. I just made this thread as the others seem dated. EPL game? I dont know how many people would want to join or how many people would be considered too...
  6. D

    network game

    Hmm, I might be interested. It would depend what league you wanted to do, when you wanted to do it and how many people you wanted to include :)
Back
Top