I fancy the idea of starting from scratch in league 2. With top youth facilities and training facilities. Using only english players under 23 and academy graduates.
go into the game click f12 then go into steam go to the bottom of the football manager 13 page> click 'view screenshot library' then upload the screenshots. then click show on disc. copy the photos to your picture album. Then come onto here click insert image and upload the image :)
okay cheers for that, I only have Leyton Orient and Cheltenham. Hopefully get to pick a feeder club so shall look at the facilities of smaller clubs for that.
Right i see, I previously had a save with Galatasaray and struggled to produce good turkish regens as well to be honest. So I must be doing something wrong. On FM 12 I managed to produce the odd 4 1/2 star every couple of years and average 2 1/2 stars. But on FM 13 seems to be average 1 star pot...
I am struggling to understand the reason why my club (Tottenham) are failing to produce good regens each year. I am in 2017 and I have 'exceptional' junior coaching and 'established' youth recruitment as well as 'top' youth and training facilities. However each year I am disappointed with the...
I sometimes have the same problem with my spurs side. Im in 2016/17 season and have won the league 4 times among domestic and european trophies. Try training set to attacking movement, I did this and iti seemed to help after 2 weeks with that set my first game after I beat bolton 7-0 haha. good luck
4-2-3-1 would be very efficient. 2 cm's 1 am and a lam and ram. My most popular formation on any of my FM saves. Let me know what you decide and how you get on :)
I am starting to find my feet in the season now. Just beat Wolves in FA cup third round. Falcao is 30 now and his contract runs out in 18 months. I thought of renewing it but he is demanding far too much. So hopefully get back some of the 30m on him in the summer. He has been very prolific for...
I am coming upto January 17 now. Its very tight at the top 4 points seperates top to 7th. Southampton and Swansea are among the contenders with the top 5. Looking very interesting. Isco is going in january as he has been appauling for me and to be frank I don't have the time to give time to...
yes my stadium was built and finished this summer so july 2016. My finances are very good as selling the players i get for free or players that are growing out of my squad really does sort me out. I try to get more money in from selling players than i do spend on players each season. Which...
I'm trying to stick to my recognised 4-2-3-1 but teams seem to know how to counter that now. I have been having 20+ shots per game still though but under 40% of them are on target. My team is
Lloris
Santon/Vertonghen FB Support
Stopper Dede/Caulker/Pepe
Cover Kaboul/Zouma
Walker FB Support...
I have had a terrible last few results. struggling with what side to pick and formation! teams are figuring me out now. Lost to Swansea (who finished 3rd last season by the way) lost to PSG 1-0 and drew with southampton! Creating enough chances so it is very frustrating