Recent content by dave1112

  1. D

    Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

    This guy is a regen but I simulated to 2031 to see what happened and this guy appeared, he was generated in 17/18
  2. D

    George Green

    He failed to shine for me unfortunately
  3. D

    AFC Wimbledon

    Hi guys, just started a fresh new save as Wimbledon and I'm looking to take them to the top, but as it is the first time i've used a lower league team, i'm not sure who is a great purchase and who isn't, any tactics, players, suggestions, anything at all will be extremely useful! My transfer...
  4. D

    Eder Alvarez Balanta

    I have started to notice that more and more, he has been injured as much as Jack Wilshire, it's becoming increasingly annoying as he is my first team and first choice defender
  5. D

    Eder Alvarez Balanta

    It's all down to preference at the end of the day, it's fair enough to you that you like to go different ways about it, but regardless, this player is always a consistent performer and a must buy in my eyes Also, i paid 10 million but on other saves i've paid amounts like 8m or 7.5m
  6. D

    Eder Alvarez Balanta

    It's all down to preference at the end of the day, it's fair enough to you that you like to go different ways about it, but regardless, this player is always a consistent performer and a must buy in my eyes
  7. D

    Eder Alvarez Balanta

    How much did you pay?
  8. D

    Eder Alvarez Balanta

    Eder Alvarez Balanta (DC, DL and DM) This player is the first player i always sign, regardless of what save i use, reliable in the first season and simply gets better and better, I'm currently in my 4th season as Everton manager Here are his stats to begin with This is him in his 4th season...
  9. D

    Juan Iturbe

    Well personally I haven't used barbosa, however, he is a constant goalscorer for me, if you train him on his finishing, he is unstoppable by the age of 25, he scored a hatrick against UTD, however Campbell is a strong competitor for him, I'd probably put Iturbe just ahead of him simply because...
  10. D

    Juan Iturbe

    JUAN ITURBE Striker (C) AM (RLC) Best stats for Striker Dribbling 16, Off the Ball 14, Acceleration 17, Agility 16 and Pace 16 On loan at Hellas Verona Until 30/06/14 I found his best position was RAM He has been a non stop scorer for me This is him in the first season, to get him you will...
Back
Top