Recent content by davegutt0512

  1. D

    While The Sky Is Blue

    Does anyone have any interest in this story.... I'm enjoying writing it but without interest not much point?
  2. D

    While The Sky Is Blue

    November We started the month being dumped out of the cup by lower division York City, I played a few fringe players and they really didnt make the grade, I'm starting to think there may be quite a few changes in the summer Really played awfully in this match and didn't even make a fight of...
  3. D

    While The Sky Is Blue

    October Started off the month with Armstrong winning best young player, he also came second in best player award. We continued our poor run of form into October losing to a pretty poor Shrewsbury side, they dominated us throughout, Tudgay came back to score against us however which I cant...
  4. D

    While The Sky Is Blue

    September I rotated quite a few players here and I expected a tough match, 3 goals in 5 minutes decided the game in Portsmouth's favour, Id have liked to progress but I cant say I'm overly bothered to be out either. I was quite happy to come away with a draw, Burton are on a good run of...
  5. D

    While The Sky Is Blue

    How do you guys feel about the layout? Ok?
  6. D

    While The Sky Is Blue

    August JPT draw started off the month and we face a tricky home tie to Portsmouth, Ill rotate as much as I can for this as the league takes priority however as the rules permit only 5 changes to squad from previous game so it wont be as much as I'd intend. It was a pretty even game to start...
  7. D

    While The Sky Is Blue

    Thanks, update will be in the morning
  8. D

    While The Sky Is Blue

    So we came through Pre-season with a 100% win record however I am not going to get carried away, we played some very poor opposition. I rotated the squad throughout the games so everyone goes into the first day match sharp. Armstrong scored 7 goals in the 4 games and will be our first choice...
  9. D

    While The Sky Is Blue

    Thanks, He has certainly shown his quality IRL, hopefully he can replicate some sort of that form for me here.
  10. D

    While The Sky Is Blue

    This is the squad I take control over for the new season, We have some very good players for the league we are in and enough of a squad to compete well in a long campaign. I think Joe Cole, Adam Armstrong and Sam Ricketts will be pivotal to any success I have and Ill be praying they stay fit...
  11. D

    While The Sky Is Blue

    While The Sky Is Blue.... As a lifelong Coventry City fan for the first time I'm pretty excited this season, My aim is for this story is to take Coventry City as far as I can, We have a good squad this year and are contenders for promotion with players like Joe Cole joining the club things...
  12. D

    1860 Munich

    September We started the month with a bore draw with St Pauli, Bore being the keyword, neither team really threatened the goal with any serious chances I thought we had the points stolen from us away at Sandhausen, we dominated the entire game and went 1-0 down, I pushed new signing...
  13. D

    1860 Munich

    I managed to bring another attacking winger in on loan in the final hours before the deadline, his stats far exceed my current wingers and I think he could do some serious damage for us. With him being out of contract at the end of the season Ill be hoping he comes good for us and we can bring...
  14. D

    1860 Munich

    August I was pretty disappointed with the opening day loss to Bochum, we didn't put in much of a performance and it was a shame to go down with a whimper. Marius Wolf scored early and late for us in a win against Freiburg, we really outperformed them and the 2-1 scoreline didn't really...
  15. D

    1860 Munich

    Yes they have played well so far, I tend to play 1 up front in most matchs so I'll be rotating the best I can, bedia hasn't done a lot so far in preseason and the first couple of games, I imagine a few players will improve as they settle in to my tactic, thanks for following
Back
Top