Recent content by DeviLFisH

  1. D

    how to arrange for friendly matches before seasons start?

    :$ sorry I seem cannot find where is my fixture list
  2. D

    how to arrange for friendly matches before seasons start?

    hmm by default ? hmm how about arrange urself any ways?
  3. D

    how to arrange for friendly matches before seasons start?

    I cannot find arrange friendly matches sorry guys where ? thanks
  4. D

    noobs here what is X stand for?

    ya that is what I feel too but I curious that why .... W=win L= lost D= draw this is what we know but X =???didn;t play on match day?or same score draw game??
  5. D

    noobs here what is X stand for?

    overall perfomance of the teams sometime is WWLXXWWd OF cos w = win , L = lose , d = draw , how about X is what???
  6. D

    go hoilday option more better?

    :$ gee maybe I suck but if u choose go hoilday or some even comment let ur assitant manager control u can win or draw with big clubs but if u control is either lost or draw wonder is it a bug?u can use this option against big clubs?
  7. D

    Football Manager 2009 Complete Logo Pack

    ;-( I tried the torrent recommand but still download take dam slow I wonder any bros know a good download link for Football Manager 2009 Complete Logo Pack files? thanks
  8. D

    no real players names in my country singapore s league

    hmm I see but I curious if I choose load all players from singapore I noticed u can choose many countries that mean some countries got friction player names? sorry cos I last play FM05 ...new to this
  9. D

    no real players names in my country singapore s league

    hmm i using large database and load england league where I miss out ? thanks
  10. D

    no real players names in my country singapore s league

    hmm curious I am now playing only one league that is england . all the EPL clubs name..and players name is correct but I search for my country singapore s league the club name is correct but the players name is all friction. I happen to find my local fellow FM players can get the correct...
  11. D

    processing matches which option u all choose?

    hmm think sean mean faster ( less responsive?) under this option can do other stuffs on FM while it processing matches.
  12. D

    processing matches which option u all choose?

    hmm I choose fastest can;t interrupt and u cannot slipt option go to see ur tactics ect so I curious u can do ur things?
  13. D

    processing matches which option u all choose?

    fastest??cannot intrupt? or faster ?less respone option?
  14. D

    which database u using?

    hmm I only play english leagues but set to large database my laptop is duo core 2.4 with 4gb ram using t61p here think I asking too much ?:$
  15. D

    which database u using?

    since like if u choose large database sometime have to wait for awhile for the processing of results?
Back
Top