Recent content by diggers

  1. D

    Changing the start of the season to 2013 instead of 2012?

    Seen as I cant wait for the new fm to arrive, I downloaded the LFC Marshall summer update pack. The pack itself works perfectly, however I was just wondering if its possible to make the season start a year ahead as it would with these new signings, promotions, relegations etc... I tried to...
  2. D

    What Team Should I Be?

    Spanish team to break the Real/Barca dominance Title says it all really, which team in the Liga BBVA is the best team to manage into the top team in Europe. Must have a decent-ish budget (5 mil+) or have good players to sell to make money. A nice little youth academy would be great aswell, but...
  3. D

    What Team Should I Be?

    I'm looking to start a lower league career with teams such as San Marino, Tenerife etc.. and I was just wondering if there are any other teams that have had a giant fall from the top or any lower league team with a nice budget and team. If there isn't any, does anyone know of just a fun save...
  4. D

    Liga Adelante signings

    I'm las Palmas at the start of my first season. I've so far gained a 4 million pound transfer budget from selling some players and I was wondering who to sign. I'm fairly unfamiliar with this league and I'm looking for some players to take me up to the Liga BBVA and stay there? Any help is...
  5. D

    Liga Adelante signings?

    I'm las Palmas at the start of my first season. I've so far gained a 4 million pound transfer budget from selling some players and I was wondering who to sign. I'm fairly unfamiliar with this league and I'm looking for some players to take me up to the Liga BBVA and stay there? Any help is...
  6. D

    What Team Should I Be?

    Im interested in doing a spanish save but not with the top teams like madrid, barca, bilbao, valencia etc... and I'm stuck on who to be, Sociadad looks ok but I'm just wondering what other people think, thanks!
  7. D

    UD Las Palmas

    Just been here on holiday so I thought I'd do a save with them and I was just wondering if anyone's ever managed them before? I'm just interested in how other people manage them and who they sign etc.. Thanks in advance guys!
  8. D

    Fm13 Team Guides: Complete List

    Can someone please make a UD Las Palmas guide?
  9. D

    How to stop getting carved open at the back!

    I'm Sheffield Wednesday and I'm currently joint top (somehow) in mid Februray but since January I've been getting carved open for fun. Nearly all of the goals I concede are from long through balls from their midfield and its very frustrating. Anything I could do to stop this from happening...
  10. D

    Sheffield Wednesday HELP!

    I've decided to start a new save with Sheffield Wednesday. I'm expected to finish in a "safe mid-table" which admittedly is going to be very difficult. I'm quite unfamiliar with the championship on the game and was wondering for some help with who to sign, tactics ect. For anyone wondering, I...
  11. D

    Signing players from a new club

    ****, thanks anyway mate. I'll just do that and pray he comes in January!
  12. D

    Signing players from a new club

    Hey guys, is there any way of making players sign for you even if they have just signed for a new club? I'm desperate to sign Marco Reus for Man City and every time I get an offer accepted, he rejects me. Any suggestions are appreciated, thanks in advance!
  13. D

    League 1 players!

    Hi guys I've just started a save with Shrewsbury in league one and I am pretty unfamiliar with this league so was wondering if anyone could recommend any players that would give me a cheeky play-off push. My budget for transfers is £100k and my wage budget is £24,067. Thanks guys!
  14. D

    Which team to be!!

    I've had fm 13 for a few months now but I'm actually getting a bit bored. I've started many saves with teams such as Shrewsbury, Man City, Ajax, Las Palmas etc... but all of these have struggled to get off the ground and I was just wondering if anyone can recommend a team that is easy to manage...
  15. D

    Lower league download AFTER january transfer updates

    Is there a download for the lower leagues in England (level 10) that works after you've had the January transfer updates or do you just have to use the original version. If there is could i have the link? Thanks in advance!
Back
Top