Recent content by EndreSteenberg

  1. E

    All free agents database?

    I found one on the steam workshop if you are still wondering....
  2. E

    [FM15] Manchester United Reborn --- Ambiguous 4-4-2: LEGGENDA

    What forwards are you using most, and who is the most successful?
  3. E

    Vålerenga first season

    So I just started a save with the mighty Vålerenga in Norway. I am looking to sign some players on the free as they have very little money (about 90k transfer budget). I was hoping somebody knew of some decent free agents that would possibly be available
  4. E

    The Manchester UTD FM15 Discussion Thread

    I started my save last night with Man Utd In: Danny Ings (ST), Ricardo Rodriguez (LB), Nathaniel Clyne (RB), Memphis Depay (AML & ST) & Timo Horn (GK) Out: Anderson Top of the league so far after 11 matches (23 pts) in what is a very close league table, Spurs do have a game in hand and can go...
  5. E

    Help pls MUFC

    Wow ! I have a 4-4-2 diamond that didn't work out very well, but will definitely try out this one! Thank you so much :) When you play Rooney, what position do you use him in and what role ? I have never ever been able to get him to work out, always been my most disappointing player. Player...
  6. E

    Help pls MUFC

    Thank you! Will try putting DM on left and Januzaj on right and try falcao as CF as ive been using him as a poacher mainly
  7. E

    Help pls MUFC

    So I've started a save with Man Utd, and can't get my strikers to score for some reason. It might just be the constant flow of injuries, which means I have to be changing strikers every other game, but I wanted to ask the experts. I also seem to be having trouble getting Di Maria to work...
  8. E

    We Are MUFC!!!

    Very excited to hear how this goes !
  9. E

    Memphis Depay.. Wow

    I did that, they are still ****** off with me. And Jones the ****, asking for a transfer on DEADLINE DAY, and when I have no money left. I told him to go F himself, not in those words, but you get my drift. Update: So I finally got Depay, and he got a goal and assist on his debut, but also got...
  10. E

    Juan Mata Absolutley Amazing

    I started a save late last night with Man Utd, and so far Mata is definitely my best player. 4 league matches so far and 6 goals. Incredible !
  11. E

    Memphis Depay.. Wow

    I've had the same issues with David De Gea and Phil Jones, as we don't have CL football...
  12. E

    Request a player screenshot - FM15

    Because of stupid norwegian child laws... I know, coz I'm norwegian.
  13. E

    Memphis Depay.. Wow

    How the **** you get him so cheap? I'm Man Utd and they are REFUSING to sell him to me... Annoying... Time to use the old declare interest trick I guess
  14. E

    Raikan007's Player Recommendation List for Fm13

    Club: Bayern Munich Season Expectations: Win league Budget: Roughly 20 million Player Position: CM Player Role/Similar Player: Ballwinning midfielder Instant Impact or Future(also what age range): Looking for someone to make an instant impact, but also as young as possible. Martinez got injured...
  15. E

    Clince121188's Player Recommendation Thread

    Club: Bayern Munich Season Expectations: Win league Budget: Roughly 20 million Player Position: CM Player Role/Similar Player: Ballwinning midfielder Instant Impact or Future(also what age range): Looking for someone to make an instant impact, but also as young as possible. Martinez got injured...
Back
Top