Recent content by EthanFM

  1. E

    Burnley, the Sean Dyche way?

    Might want a read of this: https://community.sigames.com/topic/414887-the-4231-explained/ If you really want to replicate real life tactics, sometimes you need to not get hung up on words like fluid. Also tactics often look different in Fm than on a pitch. Cleon put it that what you see on your...
  2. E

    Wich role for Mata/Mkhitarjan

    It also may not be related to the CAM at all. You have two playmaking positions behind him, and they will therefore attract a lot of the ball. Perhaps consider changing these roles to bbm/Bwm (or anything that isn’t a playmaker role) and you may see a more natural flow of the ball around those...
  3. E

    GOODBYE 4231 and 451 Knap FM 17.3.2

    Knap, do you have player filters? It's mainly the IF's that I am stuck with. I have good moves and nice play but goals are few and far between for the left wingers!
  4. E

    Triple Threat Tactic With Striker: 4-2-3-1/3-4-2-1

    Thanks for the kind words! I personally like changing tactics, keeps it fresh :D You can pretty much do what you like. I sometimes remember to leave OI's empty and that works fine, you can also use the common Weaker foot for wingbacks, wide midfielders and wide wingers with close down on...
  5. E

    Searching for attacking formation which feels like real football

    I know how you feel, I had the same problem. Fear not, I have found an answer! http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-17-tactics/366705-triple-threat-tactic-striker-4-2-3-1-3-4-2-1-a.html
  6. E

    Triple Threat Tactic With Striker: 4-2-3-1/3-4-2-1

    Really, when I click them they open up a download. I will try and upload them on mediafire. EDIT: I have added the MediaFire files - let me know if that works.
  7. E

    Triple Threat Tactic With Striker: 4-2-3-1/3-4-2-1

    INTRODUCTION So I wanted to share with you the three tactics I am currently using in my save and hope to get your opinions. In my opinion they are all plug and play formations, but used at the right time these should give you unbeaten seasons. A bit of background: I am Man Utd. I used Knap's...
  8. E

    Home and Away Formation

    I will try that! I have tested a few tactics for away - I have found two tactics that give a 57/57 point home record in a season, yet no tactic that really excels away. I appreciate away is always more difficult, but interesting the tactics I lose to are 4-2-3-1 and 5-3-2 away, with the odd...
  9. E

    Home and Away Formation

    Hey All, So this season I have been using one tactic for all of my games and was very successful (Knap's Journeyman 3-4-2-1). However throughout the season I noticed the games I struggled with were teams that sit very deep, forcing my players to shoot from distance. Second season I have lost...
  10. E

    Need a tactic to PSG, some body can help?

    I personally am using a 4-4-2. This in my opinion is the best way to involve Cavani and Ibra upfront in a CF - DLF combination and use Di Maria and Lucas who can be the best wide partnership since ronaldo and bale. I personally play a 4-4-2 with a DLP and CM-D, however to suit matuidi and...
Back
Top