you may add a button "Top Three" .. so i dont see if My Midfield Center is good at goalkeeping or full back.. For example Lorik Cana Ball winning midfielder (16.2 ) Def midfielder ( 15.8 ) Midfiel center defend (15.6) the other thing : you can multiply "must have attributes" with 1.2 or...
Also, I have a PDF file created by Andrew Eastley which lists the important attributes for each Position, Role and Duty. I will give you a link if you need it.
Edit: Here's the link. Sorry, but I do not remember where I found it on the SI forums...
thanks for the guide very much.. I have found a regen from Milan and bought it. in media description he was said to be the next Pirlo.. I play him Deep Lying Playmaker and which preffered moves should i use?
i also don't understand what is the difference btw getting the save file from usb or formatted disk. ( technically). when i wrongly delete some music or movie and get them back with recovery, they work.
After formatting my disk, I have recovered my game file. It has the same name and same size ( 31.506 KB ). But I cannot open it.. When I choose load game it starts loading then stop after 2 3 secs and say " The save game could not be loaded".. I tried with different patches (10.0...