Can't Load Game After Recovery

fahrettin75

Reaction score
After formatting my disk, I have recovered my game file. It has the same name and same size ( 31.506 KB ). But I cannot open it.. When I choose load game it starts loading then stop after 2 3 secs and say " The save game could not be loaded".. I tried with different patches (10.0 10.1 10.2 ) but still the same... Also fm changes to windows mode.
Anyone can help or suggest sth?

I have the same problem but I haven't formatted my disk, just suddenly my game won't load after my computer crashed last night. I've tried system restore in Windows but that doesn't help. When I saved the game the computer crashed almost immediately afterwards, is it possible that the file has been corrupted and wasn't fully saved? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yeah corrupt, annoyingly happend to me a couple of times. Dont think its possible to fix other than starting a new load :(

Next time just put your fm contents on another hard disk (usb, external hard drive,) this way you will even save all the badges, backgrounds logos etc. as well as your saves.

i also don't understand what is the difference btw getting the save file from usb or formatted disk. ( technically). when i wrongly delete some music or movie and get them back with recovery, they work.

Not everytime you recover something the file is properly and fully recovered.

Backing up on a USB/Hard drive is completely different to deleting a file and recovering it.

Okay thanks guys. My actual FM folder is on my D drive, but the save games are still in their default location.