Recent content by fikintiki

  1. F

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    tried the tactic. getting goals from corners only. good tactic but it looks like exploit lol. ty anyway
  2. F

    need help with 442 winger/fb overlapping on counter attack

    Hello guys. I have started a career with Troyes in France. Media predicton is 20. so i wanted to create a lowblock 442 tactic with counter/structured mentality. Tactic is really making work, i have defeated some big teams with it but my problm is when i look at the heat map my fullbacks and...
  3. F

    wolverhampton tactic help

    thanks so much Bigpapa42!
  4. F

    wolverhampton tactic help

    yea im not happy with it. just look at average ratings and goal difference:) i want some help to improve my tactic in tactic discussion forum guys. just pass if you dont have any idea please :)
  5. F

    wolverhampton tactic help

    Hello guys. I'm managing Wolves and just finished 2. season on 5. place. Im using same tactic for 2 seasons. I started season with this tactic and got 5 wins in a row then started to loose points, then i tried to tweak my tactic and it got worse. So i able to finish in 5. place but im not happy...
  6. F

    4-1-2-1-2 POUNDER

    This tactic seems good. Very attractive and fast one touch direct football. Strikers score most of the goals. I'm managing Hanover at 2. season. Media predict is avoid relegation. Lets see what happens.. just first match against very strong team with totaly new and ungelled team...
  7. F

    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

    they didnt change the match engine. i did copy your katana tactic and unbeaten so far, scoring 3+ per game..
  8. F

    WarHammer 41230 super clear cut chances

    Hello. I have been using alpha v2 tactic for 2 seasons, first i promoted to Ligue 1 and finished 3. at first season in Ligue 1. Its really good tactic but i have been getting awkard results sometime so i plugged your tactic at first Chelsea match. So far so good. Only problem for me is making...
  9. F

    Cheap & High Quality Cb's

    get sonni ragnar or patrick banggaard
  10. F

    Werner or Avdijaj?

    Im managing Stuttgart and Timo Werner is awesome. He can dribble all pitch alone. His main role was poacher when i came. After half season his main role is false 9. I didnt give any invidiual training. I played him AF and he became Topscorer in League.
  11. F

    The Attacking 4-4-2 tactic by Pro_17

    First of all im not a big team guy. I manage teams like Lecce, Bursaspor, Braunschweig with my own counter formations. So before Fm15 realeasing i think i could go for one big club save. While im trying to decide the club i saw your thread and downloaded your tactic. First match was disaster but...
  12. F

    The Next Mertesacker?

    all wrong. Nikas Sule is the next Mertesacker ..
  13. F

    CP's Asymmetric 4-3-3 - Portugal

    hey chess how is your schalke run going ?
  14. F

    LLM Tactic

    your tactic is control mate and you dont have any player instructions.
Back
Top