Recent content by FinnishFlash

  1. F

    Los Boquerones, Malga CF Story

    The pre-season has been played and it is finally time to start off the real season, the La Liga. Malaga CF have bought some interesting and talented players to their squad and are surely looking to finish higher than the season preview's 10th place. The full squad for the 2015-2016 campaign...
  2. F

    Los Boquerones, Malga CF Story

    Welcome back guys! The friendlies: 27/6/2015: We started off the pre-season by playing against our affiliate club At. Malagueno and won convincingly by four goals to nil. Uche, Albentosa and Horta featured on the score sheet. 3/7/2015: It became apparent that the tactic I created wasn't...
  3. F

    Los Boquerones, Malga CF Story

    Hey guys, sorry for the delay, I've had a busy week but now I am finally ready to start this off. So, meet the manager of this story. Carlo Giuseppe Vetrone Breakingnews are coming out that the former Brazilian born, Italian national team captain and top scorer is taking on his first manager...
  4. F

    Los Boquerones, Malga CF Story

    Guess I am dumb, but I can't seem to find where the edit button is...
  5. F

    Los Boquerones, Malga CF Story

    Okay, seems like a great start eh? Of course the thread name should be Malaga, not Malga. My bad guys :D
  6. F

    Los Boquerones, Malga CF Story

    Hello guys! I am new on the site and after having a read through after some great stories, I decided I want to write one myself too. Now, I've decided to go ahead with Malaga simply because I love the city and I have dreams of living there in the future. Myself I am Scandinavian but I live in...
  7. F

    Taking Southampton North!

    Hey Pat Hey Pat, love the series! I've read it through in the past week and I must say you've done brilliantly. I'm new on the website and now that the Summer has started, I've thought of starting my own story with Malaga. Do you have any tips for a a up-and-comer on how I should write the...
  8. F

    Sevilla FC - Rise of Los Nervionenses!

    Love this so far! Can't eait for you to really get started. I am starting my own first ever story on Udinese soon. By the way, you might wqnt to look at Victor Kovalenko from Shakhtar as he would fit in well with Konoplyanka since they are both Ukrainian. Not sure how expensive he is though but...
Back
Top