Recent content by flowidi

  1. F

    Post Your Successes

    Won 9-1 from Bremen. This happened. I lol'ed!
  2. F

    unofficial fm2012 manual

    Yeah, top site. My current tactics are based on that site.
  3. F

    Tactic for Belgium

    Anyone knows a tactic or has experience with the Belgian national team? In my Gladbach save I became manager of Belgium but I found out they have a rather unbalanced squad. The good - One very good striker (Lukaku) - One of the best wingers (Hazard) - A shitload of top DM's/CM's (Witsel...
  4. F

    Deep Lying Forward - Manchester United

    Siggurdson from Hoffenheim.
  5. F

    How to play Papiss Cissé

    I'm M'Gladbach and I got Cissé to be the experience and the tutor of Yaya Sanogo and Carlos Fierro. But he's currently performing VERY bad (5/10 stuff). I'm playing him as a poacher in a 4-2-3-1 formation.
  6. F

    Striker for M'Gladbach

    Budget 25 million now.
  7. F

    Striker for M'Gladbach

    Jelle Vossen went to Liverpool and Leandro to Madrid. I also think Leandro is a bit too young. I need a finished product, because with Fierro and Sanogo, I have enough talent.
  8. F

    Striker for M'Gladbach

    I'm aiming to win the Bundesliga and Europa League. I don't think those players are good enough.
  9. F

    Striker for M'Gladbach

    Quintero starts to annoy me with his selfishness and low goal percetage. I have Sanogo and Fierro as back-ups but they aren't ready yet. I need a striker suited for the lone forward role (poacher or complete forward) who isn't selfish and scored +25 a season. Budget: 20 million. I'm now in...
  10. F

    Mönchengladbach Second Season (2012-2013)

    Thank you for the reply. That's an awesome team you got there. When should Romario be good enough for a team that's challenging (currently 1st) for the Bundesliga?
  11. F

    Budget 25 million.

    Cissokho - Won't leave Vrsaljko - City bought him Badelj is just bought by FCP Thanks though.
Back
Top