flowidi

Reaction score
Quintero starts to annoy me with his selfishness and low goal percetage. I have Sanogo and Fierro as back-ups but they aren't ready yet.

I need a striker suited for the lone forward role (poacher or complete forward) who isn't selfish and scored +25 a season. Budget: 20 million.

I'm now in January 2013, but I think I'll wait till the summer because my reputation will probably be better by then.

Gary Hooper,Julian Schieber,Papiss Cisse,Pavlyuchenko

I'm aiming to win the Bundesliga and Europa League. I don't think those players are good enough.

I won the BL with Gladbach in that season with Jelle Vossen as my Striker

Jelle Vossen went to Liverpool and Leandro to Madrid. I also think Leandro is a bit too young.

I need a finished product, because with Fierro and Sanogo, I have enough talent.

i got vossen for swansea, he's been pretty rubbish, got a couple of assists and 1 goal in about 10-15 games, im giving him more time, but i have khouma babacar coming in in the summer and he'll probably start for me next season. maybe you should go for doumbia or Alvaro from espanyol, or sigthorsen from ajax.

You could possibly get Klaas-Jan Huntelaar for that price. If not 25m up front and then a couple of million in installments. Whether or not he'd come though would be a deciding issue, he chose not to come to my Tottenham team due to the abysmal performances they had under Redknapp.

Quintero's so good for me, train him place shot, increase finish and composure. I think you should change tactic to suit him instead of buying anyone (because you also have 2 good strikers for future, Fierro can play good at 2013, I used to test him in Blackpool)

But, if you still want big signing, try : L.Damiao (crazy CF) ~ 25m ,... S.Rondon
good luck