Recent content by FM15

  1. F

    Sweeper

    Does anyone use a sweeper? or know what kind of formation/tactic you would use one in? Might try using one
  2. F

    Biography

    Thanks found it now, don't have the quick link from the profile though
  3. F

    Biography

    Where are the biographys for players? used to be in history, have they been removed?
  4. F

    Defending

    I have tried a lot of formations, they have all been 4 at the back, the main one used though was 4231 with wingers and they were CMs not DMs, I had it on attacking, full backs support, defensive box to box, advanced playmaker, inside forwards, shadow striker, complete forward, lower tempo, pass...
  5. F

    Defending

    I have tried a lot of formations, they have all been 4 at the back, the main one used though was 4231 with wingers and they were CMs not DMs, I had it on attacking, full backs support, defensive box to box, advanced playmaker, inside forwards, shadow striker, complete forward, lower tempo, pass...
  6. F

    Defending

    I have tried a lot of formations, they have all been 4 at the back, the main one used though was 4231 with wingers and they were CMs not DMs, I had it on attacking, full backs support, defensive box to box, advanced playmaker, inside forwards, shadow striker, complete forward, lower tempo, pass...
  7. F

    Defending

    I have tried a lot of formations, they have all been 4 at the back, the main one used though was 4231 with wingers and they were CMs not DMs, I had it on attacking, full backs support, defensive box to box, advanced playmaker, inside forwards, shadow striker, complete forward, lower tempo, pass...
  8. F

    Defending

    ill try
  9. F

    Defending

    I have tried a lot of formations, they have all been 4 at the back, the main one used though was 4231 with wingers and they were CMs not DMs, I had it on attacking, full backs support, defensive box to box, advanced playmaker, inside forwards, shadow striker, complete forward, lower tempo...
  10. F

    Defending

    I've tried a lot, 4231, 433, 41212, 41221, all have been tried with different instructions, and on attacking and counter, all of them had full familiarity and i give each at least about 5 games and still the same every time
  11. F

    Defending

    theyre coming equally from every area
  12. F

    Defending

    Well i dont really know what to say, I have good defenders but still concede 3+ most games
  13. F

    Defending

    Someone tell me how to ******* defend, concede about 4 a game, tried a few tactics and it doesnt work, i have good players and came 12th but still conceded the most in the league, this season its even worse i need help
  14. F

    Defending

    I want help i dont wanna just rage
  15. F

    Defending

    Someone tell me how to ******* defend, concede about 4 a game, tried a few tactics and it doesnt work, i have good players and came 12th but still conceded the most in the league, this season its even worse i need help
Back
Top