Recent content by FM2014

  1. F

    Real Challenge 2016

    He wasn't on the game when I was playing it, he was greyed out, but for some reason he is there now haha? Didn't even know! Cheers for that info! :D
  2. F

    Real Challenge 2016

    The Real Challenge created by me. Start date 01/01/2016 20 games played. Real life table created with FMRTE Editor on 19 game mark. You can download the save game here :::LINK::: Please post your successes or disappointments here too please! Would be great to see what people choose to do...
  3. F

    Ryan Giggs

    F.C. Barcelona Giggs Announced as Vilanova steps down due to health issues Ryan Giggs was today announced as replacement manager over Vilanova and has been handed a huge 5 year contract which bewilders some reporters and fans alike. Ryan Giggs has support from his previous club Manchester...
  4. F

    Ryan Giggs

    Press Conference Ryan Giggs : Sky Sports News : Ryan Giggs : BBC Sport News : Ryan Giggs : Sky Sports News : Ryan Giggs : David Moyes : Ed Woodward :
  5. F

    Ryan Giggs

  6. F

    David Moyes : The Story Continues : Manchester United

    Tiki Taka Training I have been pretty sick of my Tactix not being consistent enough so I am aiming to mess around with some tactics and see what comes off the best and hopefully we can dominate possession and destroy the opposition, that is the goal in my Tiki Taka Attempt. Here are a...
  7. F

    David Moyes : The Story Continues : Manchester United

    After Pre-Season games, think this one is my last.
  8. F

    David Moyes : The Story Continues : Manchester United

    BBC Sport : Sir Alex Ferguson Returns
  9. F

    David Moyes : The Story Continues : Manchester United

    Cheers mate, I am scouting him now with Jim Lawlor. How is your game going? I have a big announcement coming up and I will do an update detailing transfers and backroom staff soon, I was out last night haha.
  10. F

    David Moyes : The Story Continues : Manchester United

    Didn't edit that transfer on the editor, but he has a preference to play for Chelsea in his details. Update coming soon with Backroom Staff and Transfer information.
Back
Top