David Moyes : The Story Continues : Manchester United

View attachment 361085

View attachment 361086

David Moyes : "After my first Team Report was issued I was aware that we were lacking in the Full-Back department and Winger department which I will look to upgrade through new signings. There are a few players I am looking at at the moment"

View attachment 361087

David Moyes : "Here is a copy of my Inactive Shortlist, what do you think about it and who would you recommend as a potential signing for my Full-Back position and my Winger problem?

andre is at chelsea ?

Didn't edit that transfer on the editor, but he has a preference to play for Chelsea in his details. Update coming soon with Backroom Staff and Transfer information.

I reccomend robbie cotton

Cheers mate, I am scouting him now with Jim Lawlor.

How is your game going? I have a big announcement coming up and I will do an update detailing transfers and backroom staff soon, I was out last night haha.

When i get to my 10th League game ill post thiago stats and Zaha :D

2013/14 Pre-Season Update

View attachment 361392
David Moyes : "I have spent an absolute fortune on new talent coming in, with Cristiano Ronaldo and Gareth Bale coming in at £175m, I am quite happy with the Transfer activity I have made so far and I believe we can have an excellent 2013/14 season looking forward"

Director of Football - Sir Alex Ferguson : "I have just arrived back at Old Trafford after having agreed terms with Managing Director David Gill and I will oversee the Youth Production within March, take control of Transfers involving Young prospects and I will oversee scout assignments. I am happy to be back and working with the new Manager David Moyes will be very exciting"

View attachment 361393

David Moyes : "I nominated Assistant Manager Mike Phelan to organise friendlies on my behalf, but I took control of the matches so I could test my tactics and I believe we have a great attacking possession tactic for the coming season"

View attachment 361394View attachment 361395

View attachment 361396View attachment 361397

View attachment 361398View attachment 361399

View attachment 361400View attachment 361401

View attachment 361402

David Moyes : "I am very happy with our Pre-Season performances and we can see from the stats that the Pass % has been amazing with all players above 80% and all players performing with a 7.00 or more. I was happy with Cristiano Ronaldo and Robin van Persie's contribution in Pre-Season and will look forward to the Community Shield"