Recent content by forte83

  1. F

    Custom Leagues

    it Is official I cannot do it, is there anywhere specific you download your leagues from everything I download just end up as text file?
  2. F

    Custom Leagues

    The league I have is in a zip file do I need to unzip it or some technical wizardry that I am unaware of?
  3. F

    Custom Leagues

    Hi all sorry for posting something that probably has been posted 100 times, but I have downloaded some leagues from this site but I cannot get any of them to work I have seen some threads on here explaining but still cannot do it. I particulary want the gibratar league. If anyone can assist me I...
  4. F

    The Rock...

    I am looking for a file for the Gibraltar league can anyone let me know where one is and explain how to get it working please?
  5. F

    Gibraltar: Peninsula to Pinnacle

    Hi all sorry for intruding but I really want to do the gibraltar league tried downloading some files and cannot get any working. Does anyone have a file I could download and explain how to get it working? If anyone could help you are a star.
Back
Top