forte83

Reaction score
Hi all sorry for posting something that probably has been posted 100 times, but I have downloaded some leagues from this site but I cannot get any of them to work I have seen some threads on here explaining but still cannot do it. I particulary want the gibratar league. If anyone can assist me I would be very grateful.

They need to be saved into your user/sportsinteractive/fm14/editor data folder. when starting a new game, select custom from the editor data files drop down, click ok, and select the xml you wish..

View attachment 482763

The league I have is in a zip file do I need to unzip it or some technical wizardry that I am unaware of?

Yes. you should then have an xml or config file. then follow the above.

it Is official I cannot do it, is there anywhere specific you download your leagues from everything I download just end up as text file?

Anyone know why I get this message when trying to play English leagues down level 12 or level 10 with cups

32zqelz.jpg

How do I solve it?

I have tried deleting it and putting in back in the folder and restarting the game, the level 10 one used to work, first time trying the level 12.

The new patch broke all the England multi-level DB's. You're going to have to wait til they are updated.

Anyone know why I get this message when trying to play English leagues down level 12 or level 10 with cups

32zqelz.jpg

How do I solve it?

I have tried deleting it and putting in back in the folder and restarting the game, the level 10 one used to work, first time trying the level 12.

Just open it inthe editor and change what it says. i manually updated mine in 10 mins.

where is the editor, I look in the files but can't find it?

I hate 14.3 patch.It be useless worldwide all leagues databases.I'm really **** off