Recent content by fryer

  1. F

    No decent direct football, deep defence/counter tactics?

    Heres a match save of a game where I drew 2-2, conceding a couple of bad goals.
  2. F

    No decent direct football, deep defence/counter tactics?

    Cool thanks, do you have any links for those tactics. My issue with the so called replicated Leicester and Athletico tactics is once you download them you see they have almost no resemblance to how either play, I've seen several Leicester ones that are very high line, high pressing short passing...
  3. F

    No decent direct football, deep defence/counter tactics?

    Hi Everyone, I've been looking through the tactic test forum here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZsV3tncJggYWV_sHhA7CT7nlz5F3SB-yPFSHjhYtxGk/edit#gid=252646727 It seems to me that the vast majority of the top tactics are all short passing, high pressing styles. In fact apart from...
  4. F

    v0lliz JS tweak topic Main Striker scoring 100+ goals each season

    This tactic is superb on 15.3.2, I dont think I've lost a game with spurs, using a combo of V11 (at home) Lovelamps tweak (away from home) and occasionally the love lamp home tweak for difficult home games.
  5. F

    v0lliz JS tweak topic Main Striker scoring 100+ goals each season

    Can anyone recommend some OI for this? Also trying to make ends meet in my spurs team, anyone found a way to make Harry Kane and Lamela work in this formation?
  6. F

    v0lliz JS tweak topic Main Striker scoring 100+ goals each season

    Is anyone using the away and alternative home tactics? I JUST starting using the home one now away vs Man Utd (because they just seems impossible to beat with my normal tactics). Would it be better to use the away tactic or are most people preffering V11. Does anyone have a general OI they...
  7. F

    GLORY!

    pfft, 3-0 down to utd within 35mins, ok tactic, cant beat the big teams.
  8. F

    DO ANY TACTICS WORK SINCE 15.3.2??

    Do you have a link to that thread I cant find it?
  9. F

    MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY

    Haven't tried V7 but I seem to be getting a lot from V5
  10. F

    DO ANY TACTICS WORK SINCE 15.3.2??

    Please share, I want to play good football scoring from open play with fast wingers, I don't want 40 shots on goal with only 1 converted, would rather take chances sparingly and score 1 or 2 per game.
  11. F

    DO ANY TACTICS WORK SINCE 15.3.2??

    Care to share some, I'm currently using/testing Monstrous (v5-v7), Glory/Triumph and Voiliz tatic (all of which use the long throw exploit though it doesn't help me because I have no full backs capable of learning it). All have very high shots on goal, but for whatever reason, poor finishing...
  12. F

    DO ANY TACTICS WORK SINCE 15.3.2??

    Ok so I am well aware that since the moronic fuckwits at SI made their unbelievably **** patch (being the stupid ***** they are they probably though it was genius). Do any tactics actually work without the following; Using Barcelona Using Real Madrid Using long throw exploits Using corner...
  13. F

    ChristianEriksen - Dangerous Work!

    i can not emphasise how bad this game is now. 40 shots vs 4 using this tactic and 10 unbelievable saves and I still lost 1-0, happens every ******* game. SI GET ON HERE AND EXPLAIN YOURSELVES YOU ******* BUNCH OF STUPID ***** I PAID FOR THIS GAME AND YOUVE RUINED IT WITH YOU DOGSHIT PATCH!!
Back
Top