Recent content by gamerholic

  1. G

    Newgen Dates

    thanks...very helpful =)
  2. G

    The Complete CA/PA Thread

    nice...keep up the good work...(H)
  3. G

    You cannot be Syrias (Liverpool ownership)

    i second that...:@
  4. G

    Say Hello To Your New Moderators

    congrats to all :)
  5. G

    The life of a playboy

    what club will you be managing...can't wait haha....^^)
  6. G

    Wonderkids in 10.3

    lukaku is still awesome in 10.3....
  7. G

    I ruin every team I go to, why?

    maybe your players are not happy with something ???
  8. G

    4-1-5 Goals Glutter 2010 - Patch 10.3

    looks impressive...will give it a try....^^)
  9. G

    Am I training the team too much, or just a jinx?

    yeah...sometimes i think...it will be just like that....:S
  10. G

    JP Woody V4 Germany Style

    quality mate...
  11. G

    Best tactic for scoring goals

    nice....will give it a try
  12. G

    The life of a playboy

    keep going..its brilliant (H)
Back
Top