4-1-5 Goals Glutter 2010 - Patch 10.3

This tactic is great untill second season then it all gos wrong cant win a game with celtic in second season after going on a 40+ game win streak

Heyz,
I tested the tactic and it works great.
Tried with Napoli (2 seasons), Uruaguay (Qualifiers), England (now trying)
Not only for the scoring part, it was great to see my wingers torturing the defences.
However, on some occassion especially crucial match, the winning game turns to be a draw/loss.
So far any plans to tactically improve the defense?
Thanks!;)

I'm having trouble winning games and i'm only 6 months into the game, any help to overcome this problem?

Alright guys, firstly, congratulations on a truely unique tactic, just brilliant. Just finished my first season with Aston Villa using the tactic and thought i'd share my experience with it (in screenshots).

Transfers

AstonVillaTransfers1stSeason.jpg

Tactics

AstonVillaTactics1stSeason.jpg

League Table

AstonVillaLeague1stSeason.jpg

Player Stats

AstonVillaPlayerStats1stSeason.jpg

So yeah, as you can see, ran it tight right to the end, should have won it but blew a few close matches, will be pushing to win EPL next season with a few signings, fantastic effort with that tactic pal.

Was on a three game loss streak and then first game with the tactic - put corners onto default and this :p Will definately be sticking with it, although Milner did score two 35 yarders :'(

Best tactic ever!

Jermaine Defoe and Pablo Mouche excelled in it for me, quality pairing! Had both as strikers but Mouche took my corners.

Defoe scored 130 goals and Mouche got 120 assists; sums it up really!

5 people upfront? i almost feel sorry for the MC/DM.. all on his own... must of had the curry last night left alone in the middle of the pitch :p

loooks like a good tactic and with 5 upfront, yu should expect a fair few goals minimum :)

I tryed this with tottenham, i was 16th with 7 games played .. i got 4 draw's, one win, 2 losses ..

Ive tryed it with arsenal etc and the same results just conceed way to many and not winning enough games

I really don't think that this would work in real football.. but apparently it's working on FM 2010...

This tactic is wonderful, alittle leaky in defence and sometimes concede weirds goal. But, the goals my players are scoring are high. One problem, alot of them are own goal because it hit the defender before it went in. Diego Forlan has 15 assist in 20+ matches. O_O